Latinos call for their “black panther” super hero

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read that sentence again.

And every single one of my criticisms is valid. The coli has a major accountability problem, and I’ve never been on the “blame white people for all my problems train.”
cracka sitting behind a computer screen like

roger-sterling-blackface-mad-men.jpg

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
This movie never had a chance.

Gunns new universe will undermine anything from the previous era and You can tell by the special effects, and lack of marketing that BB was meant for HBO max.

Also There is nothing original about this character. Even the movie pokes fun at the fact that the "original" blue beatle was a copy of Batman While This new one is a copy of Iron Man/ Spider-Man /venom

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Most of Latin America isn't that pressed over this. Mexico has a DC superhero. Why should other Latinos give a fukk?

Blue Beetle is another example of everyone assuming Latin America is in lockstep with one another because a couple of loudmouths made demands.

shyt, if a Latino gonna be in a movie theater this weekend, they're watching Barbie.
dumb post because Bruna is a goddess in Brazil.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I mean Barbie and Oppenheimer are original films and they did well
not really "original" but not part of franchises. Barbie is probably the best selling toy in history and Oppenheimer had a Christopher Nolan hype machine. And even they kind of helped each other out with that Barbenheimer shyt.

but i think my point still stands, a lot of people say they want "new" and more specifically "not Marvel" then they don't support shyt.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
not really "original" but not part of franchises. Barbie is probably the best selling toy in history and Oppenheimer had a Christopher Nolan hype machine. And even they kind of helped each other out with that Barbenheimer shyt.

but i think my point still stands, a lot of people say they want "new" and more specifically "not Marvel" then they don't support shyt.
Marvel and the like are flopping in real time how does your point still stand when I just mentioned two movies that are original first you want to move the goal posts all you want but this is reality brother.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I heard of "Blue Beetle" from the discourse online but I didn't know it was a Latino movie. I wasn't going to go and watch a bug superhero film anyway.

:dead:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Marvel and the like are flopping in real time how does your point still stand when I just mentioned two movies that are original first you want to move the goal posts all you want but this is reality brother.
Marvel not flopping. LOL
Antman 3 making 447 million is a flop? Guardians 3 845 million is a flop? :wow:

Blue Beetle is flopping.