Latinos call for their “black panther” super hero

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yes of course. You’re right. I’ll stop putting effort into my life, and wait for the white man to one day care about me, and send me a check in the mail, and knock on my door, give me a 6 figure job, because you know that’s what they do for everyone else. In fact, that’s what we should all do. Do nothing, have babies out of wedlock, commit crime, and expect the best. Let me get divorced.

:blessed:
Or you could stop speaking in typical yacubian racist stereotype language!:ohhh:

You p*ssy ass no life experience geek wannabe cac, c00n sambo!:mjlol:

Just off ya sn name, I can tell you was the nikka lame that only hung around cacs in school.

White boy humor ass p*ssy!

Last edited:

Yzak

All Star
Daps
What propaganda did the first film have?
Killmonger painted as a bad guy/crazy because he was in opposition to colonization/ spread the other cheek mentality.

Cac CIA guy painted as friendly.

Second movie was even heavier. Forgive the water Mexican that attacked wakanda and killed their queen, but it's fukk killmonger for life?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Killmonger painted as a bad guy/crazy because he was in opposition to colonization/ spread the other cheek mentality.

Second movie was even heavier. Forgive the water Mexican that attacked wakanda and killed their queen, but it's fukk killmonger for life?
Eventually T'Challa saw that Killmonger wasn't completely wrong, but I agree with the criticism about the BP2. I will say that I didn't like how Shuri automatically believed everything Ross said in the first film. He showed up and immediately tried to get them to not trust Killmonger.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I been saying it, but people will get out here loudly saying they're tired of "Marvel" and they want other stuff at the movies...then don't support none of the other shyt. :mjlol:
No... they want GOOD stuff... Not more bullshyt under a different company.. DC has zero problem selling good comic movies... Word to Batman first run, the Nolan run, the joker run, the batman run, and MOS.... Hell, they was supporting Sony's movies outside the MCU.. even those trash x-men shyts (both sets)

Now whatever Gunn does better actually be GOOD, or he'll suffer the same fate

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Yes of course. You’re right. I’ll stop putting effort into my life, and wait for the white man to one day care about me, and send me a check in the mail, and knock on my door, give me a 6 figure job, because you know that’s what they do for everyone else. In fact, that’s what we should all do. Do nothing, have babies out of wedlock, commit crime, and expect the best. Let me get divorced.

:blessed:
Reported

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
theyve always been solo characters though. of the xmen, the only ones that were solo capable are wolverine classic, cable, and possibly bishop. storm is kinda dependent on a team or at least having someone to work under her

miles and john stewart arent raceswaps but legacies.

nick fury definitely counts though. but basing him on sam would make it hard to fail

the others i wouldnt say are successful efforts though
Miles, John and Nick were black in the comics before the movies... So they didn't race swap to make them more successful movies.. The other people he named were bit characters that didn't sell any damn tickets... Nobody came to Thor to see what Himdal was doing

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

T'Challa tried to save that man and Killmonger said nah, bury me with the ancestors... And they did

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
No... they want GOOD stuff... Not more bullshyt under a different company.. DC has zero problem selling good comic movies... Word to Batman first run, the Nolan run, the joker run, the batman run, and MOS.... Hell, they was supporting Sony's movies outside the MCU.. even those trash x-men shyts (both sets)

Now whatever Gunn does better actually be GOOD, or he'll suffer the same fate
the argument is "we tired of marvel" not all this goalpost moving stuff you're coming up with. People will ask for specific "representation" and still not support it. How many black men said they want positive black strong male leads and completely ignored Jonathan Majors starring in "Devotion". :dead: Then nikkas started making up excuses talkin bout they didn't know about it. shyt had tv ads and everything. :heh:

Latinos wanted their own live action hero but now people saying Blue Beetle "its not good enough even though i haven't seen it" or "it came out at the wrong time" . :dead: It came out after all the other blockbusters and it let those blockbusters breath a few weeks. Their closest competition was a movie about talking dogs.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

Pointing out US and French govt bullshyt isn't propaganda..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Eventually T'Challa saw that Killmonger wasn't completely wrong, but I agree with the criticism about the BP2. I will say that I didn't like how Shuri automatically believed everything Ross said in the first film. He showed up and immediately tried to get them to not trust Killmonger.

fukk that bytch ass nikka killmonger.

First off stop.
can we all stop romancing this ho ass nikka. It is a bytch ass character.

Just off,... the fact.
this motherfukker talked a whole bunch of cash shyt. To destroy the one herb that could have really empowered us. What that ho nikka do. Destroy the heart shaped herb. That if synthesized could have leveled us all up.
not just physically in intellect as well.
So to mitigate the threat of better leadership to his dictatorship. He set his own so-called people in wkaanda and black people from slavery and bondage.
he supposedly was trying ro liberate.

which was all cap.

fukk killmonger.

Art Barr

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
the argument is "we tired of marvel" not all this goalpost moving stuff you're coming up with. People will ask for specific "representation" and still not support it. How many black men said they want positive black strong male leads and completely ignored Jonathan Majors starring in "Devotion". :dead: Then nikkas started making up excuses talkin bout they didn't know about it. shyt had tv ads and everything. :heh:

Latinos wanted their own live action hero but now people saying Blue Beetle "its not good enough even though i haven't seen it" or "it came out at the wrong time" . :dead: It came out after all the other blockbusters and it let those blockbusters breath a few weeks. Their closest competition was a movie about talking dogs.
Ok maybe you're a little slow... "we want representation" doesn't mean put us in shytty ass movies... So let me repeat what I said... THEY WANT THEM IN GOOD MOVIES, NOT JUST "NOT MARVEL"

Devotion came out the same time as those charges and the studio cut all the promo for that shyt... But when he was in that black cowboy movie, everybody and their mama was on it... Blue Beetle was a straight to dvd flick so please don't tell me they got any type of flagship treatment... But put them in BP2 and they brought their asses to the theater didn't they

Ms. Marvel (TV show and new movie) got black and indian leads... You think blacks and indians gonna flood the theater to watch that trash? No

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Ok maybe you're a little slow... "we want representation" doesn't mean put us in shytty ass movies... So let me repeat what I said... THEY WANT THEM IN GOOD MOVIES, NOT JUST "NOT MARVEL"

Devotion came out the same time as those charges and the studio cut all the promo for that shyt... But when he was in that black cowboy movie, everybody and their mama was on it... Blue Beetle was a straight to dvd flick so please don't tell me they got any type of flagship treatment... But put them in BP2 and they brought their asses to the theater didn't they

Ms. Marvel (TV show and new movie) got black and indian leads... You think blacks and indians gonna flood the theater to watch that trash? No
aint nobody slow. you're being obtuse. People got exactly what they asked for and let the shyt flop. I don't have to move goalposts like you are.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
People want good movies... Proceed to get garbage movies

You: They got what they asked for
Blue Beetle, the movie in question, wasn't garbage though. It actually was aight. Have you even seen the movie?

and how would they know if the movie was good or not if nobody is seeing it?