Latinos call for their “black panther” super hero

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand the anger and criticism here. Everyone wants characters that look like them. Everyone wants their kids to have characters that identify with their culture. Y’all are in here mad because they get a superhero. Some of y’all sound just as bad a white people when we ask for characters, or get excited about seeing black positivity in the media
we we we?

any body thats still believing this poster is black this motherfukker literally only claims black to getaway with racially criticizing black people/black men specifically

:mjlol:

like seriously if you can't see through this fake ass poster :aicmon:

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I mean lets be real the strike handicapped the fukk outta this movie...:mjlol:

Tough Luck!
full

Daps
we we we?

any body thats still believing this poster is black this motherfukker literally only claims black to getaway with racially criticizes black people/black men specifically

:mjlol:

like seriously if you can't see through this fake ass poster :aicmon:
Read that sentence again.

And every single one of my criticisms is valid. The coli has a major accountability problem, and I’ve never been on the “blame white people for all my problems train.”

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
people gotta stop expecting these d list characters to pack the theaters.

Stop using marvel as an excuse. Iron Man was never an unknown fringe character, he was an OG member of the avengers and the avengers have always had a fan following. There was hype for a live action film.

I grew up reading comics and had no clue who blue beetle was. moreover his suit look like an iron man/iron spider ripoff but blue.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
people gotta stop expecting these d list characters to pack the theaters.

Stop using marvel as an excuse. Iron Man was never an unknown fringe character, he was an OG member of the avengers and the avengers have always had a fan following. There was hype for a live action film.

I grew up reading comics and had no clue who blue beetle was. moreover his suit look like an iron man/iron spider ripoff but blue.

Worked for GOTG and antman(at first lol) Simple fact is comic book movie fatigue, DCU being a complete failure, and the upcoming Gunn reboot is basically making all these films gigantic tax write offs

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Worked for GOTG and antman(at first lol) Simple fact is comic book movie fatigue, DCU being a complete failure, and the upcoming Gunn reboot is basically making all these films gigantic tax write offs
Didn't i say stop using marvel as an excuse?
That only worked because the MCU was at peak popularity. Mid films like Captain Marvel were doing a billie just because people wanted to be completionists and see every chapter. GOTG turned out to be a gem but most people wouldn't have watched the first one without the marvel hype machine being at its peak.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

BLACK PANTHER WASNT
A MARVEL LISTER UNTIL nikkaS
PUT HIM AT THE TOP OF THE BOX OFFICE.

HE WAS NO BIGGER
THAN BLUE BEETLE IN
THE COMIC BOOK WORLD.

IF ANT MAN CAN WORK
LATINOS DEFINITELY SHOULD
BE SUPPORTING BLUE BEETLE.
:devil:
:evil:

Sales from Reggie Hudlins run established T'Challa as a top character with a Hugh audience well before any movie. Pretty sure niether version of Blue Beetle has never sold comics like that.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Didn't i say stop using marvel as an excuse?
That only worked because the MCU was at peak popularity. Mid films like Captain Marvel were doing a billie just because people wanted to be completionists and see every chapter. GOTG turned out to be a gem but most people wouldn't have watched the first one without the marvel hype machine being at its peak.

We are basically saying the same thing lol. The simple fact is DC is a ducking disaster