Latino screams "F your hood" while walking through opps' street in Hemet, but when that bike pulled up... NSFW

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
No he doesn't, he turned around and pursued them.
depends on what the reasonable person would think in that situation given the brown dude gang banged on him (a reasonable person might assume the brown dude was carrying a gun too). Maybe dude on the bike didn't hear what was said and wanted to get clarity and realized they were gangbangers and acted accordingly.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I mean.
Running around screaming "fukk yo hood" to the wrong one
IS THE dumbest shyt you can do.

That's like getting pulled over and yelling "I gotta gun and I will use it!!!".

That is only EVER SAID when you really want that smoke.
THIS!

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did watch the video. the bike rider before he was even on the side of the 2 walking reached into his hoodie/waist to grab the pistol when he gets beside the 2 walking he already has it in hand before any1 has started approaching. He is already putting the 2 walking in fear for their lives. if the pedestrians had a legal gun and fired on dude when they saw him motioning for his gun they would not get prosecuted. You have to fear for your life in self defense cases. You cant follow someone grab your gun and menace them then think they cant protect themselves.

If somebody yells fukk you from across the street and you follow them while they are walking away from you then you are the aggressor my guy plain and simple. He had his hand on the gun before he even reached the 2 that he followed behind. The guy on the bike is the aggressor from beginning to end. You create the altercation by following someone who is walking away.

Different situation but check this out. If i was to rob you at gun point right and then run away but you had a gun on you and you shot me in the back while im running YOU are going to jail. once i turn and walk away from you your life is no longer in jeopardy so if im running and you shoot me in the back you turned from victim getting robbed into aggressor that assaulted me. You may not like it but im telling you legally you can not be the aggressor in a situation then claim self defense.

Its not out of the window. Not legally anyway. in your mind it can be out of the window but in real life and in terms of the law you are the aggressor when you start following someone that is walking away from you. in any situation you can think of if you follow them you are the aggressor and cant claim self defense if you are being an aggressor. If the guy on the bike didnt follow up behind those dudes none of this happens the dude on the bike is the cause of the incident not the dude talking shyt. Talking shyt isnt a crime and doesnt give you the legal authority to assault someone. The 1st thing out of the police officers mouth before he takes your ass to jail is going to be why did you follow them if they were walking away.

The Duty to Retreat​

While Missouri law generally follows a “Stand Your Ground” philosophy, it does maintain a duty to retreat in certain situations. This duty to retreat applies when a person is outside their home, vehicle, private property, or place they have a right to be and could safely avoid the threat by retreating or withdrawing from the situation. Failing to do so may undermine a claim of self-defense in a court of law. For example, if you are trespassing on the private property of another, you must retreat before resorting to the use of physical force to defend yourself. It is essential for individuals to assess the circumstances carefully and act in accordance with this requirement when applicable.

If someone cusses at you then walks away they are not an aggressor they are getting away from you. When you follow someone who is retreating from you YOU are the aggressor. You CAN NOT be the aggressor of a situation and claim self defense

Initial Aggressor​

Missouri’s self-defense law also provides that an initial aggressor is not justified in using physical force to defend himself from the counterattack that he provoked. However, a person who is the initial aggressor in an encounter can regain the privilege of self-defense if he withdraws from the encounter and clearly indicates to the other person his desire to end the encounter. Then if the other person persists in continuing the conflict by threatening to use or by using lawful force, the first person is no longer the initial aggressor and he can lawfully use force to defend himself.

If a guy is walking down the street cussing and you follow them, that doesn't give them permission to attack you. They could've have simply walked away, ran away, called 911, put there hands up.

It can't be confirmed that the gun was out and visible before the interaction. It looks like he removed the gun from his waist and and put it in his hoody. His right hand never went back on to the handle bar of the bike when he put his gun in his hoody, which isnt a crime, isn't a threat and is not brandishing.

You can't attack another person because you can't see their hands....unless your a white cop.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Dude walkin look like he tried to run up behind the guy on the bike. :francis:

Bike rider has a case for self defense.
No he doesn't.

You can't commit a drive by, then claim self defense when someone runs up to stop u.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
No he doesn't.

You can't commit a drive by, then claim self defense when someone runs up to stop u.
I literally already cover the "drive-by" claim in another post. This wasn't a drive by. The guy on the bike had already rode past them, white t-shirt guy tried to run up BEHIND the guy on the bike.

This was an argument, and the guy on the bike was leaving the argument, white t-shirt tries to run up on bike guy while he's leaving with his back turned.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If a guy is walking down the street cussing and you follow them, that doesn't give them permission to attack you. They could've have simply walked away, ran away, called 911, put there hands up.

It can't be confirmed that the gun was out and visible before the interaction. It looks like he removed the gun from his waist and and put it in his hoody. His right hand never went back on to the handle bar of the bike when he put his gun in his hoody, which isnt a crime, isn't a threat and is not brandishing.

You can't attack another person because you can't see their hands....unless your a white cop.
exactly.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Blythe and Barstow are by far the shyttiest cities in California...El Centro, Calexico and Hemet not far behind.
Had family I would visit every summer in El Centro. Hated it, but its way better than Hemet imo. I hate Perris as well. Riverside is really the best of all shytty socal cities.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

If you have an argument or dispute and you remove yourself out of the equation by walking away (which is what the 2 dudes did) and someone follows you making threatening gestures (reaching for a gun/acting like they are reaching for a gun) and you protect yourself then im confident you can avoid time with self defense. If they have the video that we are watching for evidence im 100% positive you wont get time.

If you are an aggressor in a situation you 100% cant get off by claiming self defense. If you follow someone who is trying to retreat a situation and make threatening gestures you are 100% the aggressor

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have an argument or dispute and you remove yourself out of the equation by walking away (which is what the 2 dudes did)

You must have more information then what's in the video. I only watched the second slide. Which shows a brehito walking down the street yelling and cussing. Then a guy on a bike rides up behind them. Which isnt illegal and isn't a threat. I can ride up behind someone on a bike, you can too. Doesn't give them permission to attack you.

Then went toward him. He removed his right hand into the frame in which case we can determine the weapon was drawn and subsequently fired.

It can't be determined that he was just riding behind two men with his gun out and they saw it, and decided to try to save their lives.

I'm inclined to believe that the gun was in the front pocket of his hoody and he was ready to pull it out if he needed to, which he did. But it's 2024 maybe he said fukk it and rolled up beside them and shocked the shyt out of them because he's just riding his bike and holding a pistol.