Latino screams "F your hood" while walking through opps' street in Hemet, but when that bike pulled up... NSFW

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If you have an argument or dispute and you remove yourself out of the equation by walking away (which is what the 2 dudes did) and someone follows you making threatening gestures (reaching for a gun/acting like they are reaching for a gun) and you protect yourself then im confident you can avoid time with self defense. If they have the video that we are watching for evidence im 100% positive you wont get time.

If you are an aggressor in a situation you 100% cant get off by claiming self defense. If you follow someone who is trying to retreat a situation and make threatening gestures you are 100% the aggressor
that's not what happened here. the guy on the bike rode pass them because they were talking shyt. The dude in the white t-shirt tries to attack him from behind.

For your scenario to be true the guy on the bike would have had to attack them from behind or while they weren't looking.

He rolled up to see what they wanted to do, they didn't do anything until his back was turned. That is self defense for the bike rider.

All that "he did a u-turn" shyt don't matter. He never clearly brandished his gun, he only fully pulled out his weapon when he turn his head to see the white t-shirt dude running up behind him.

The pedestrians were the aggressors by yelling "fukk yo hood" to random people on street.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
that's not what happened here. the guy on the bike rode pass them because they were talking shyt. The dude in the white t-shirt tries to attack him from behind.

For your scenario to be true the guy on the bike would have had to attack them from behind or while they weren't looking.

He rolled up to see what they wanted to do, they didn't do anything until his back was turned. That is self defense for the bike rider.

All that "he did a u-turn" shyt don't matter. He never clearly brandished his gun, he only fully pulled out his weapon when he turn his head to see the white t-shirt dude running up behind him.

The pedestrians were the aggressors by yelling "fukk yo hood" to random people on street.
the dudes are walking away removing themselves away from the situation (retreating from a dispute) the bike rider is riding behind them following them. the bike rider is reaching for a firearm (threatening gesture). If they shoot before he does they are not getting convicted of any crime. He is reaching for the firearm/acting like he is reaching for a firearm before anyone makes any movement towards him.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
the dudes are walking away removing themselves away from the situation (retreating from a dispute) the bike rider is riding behind them following them. the bike rider is reaching for a firearm (threatening gesture). If they shoot before he does they are not getting convicted of any crime. He is reaching for the firearm/acting like he is reaching for a firearm before anyone makes any movement towards him.
they didnt retreat. :laff:

when the dude on the bike rode past, the guy in the white t-shirt tried to run up behind him to attack him. what video did you watch? :dead:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
You must have more information then what's in the video. I only watched the second slide. Which shows a brehito walking down the street yelling and cussing. Then a guy on a bike rides up behind them. Which isnt illegal and isn't a threat. I can ride up behind someone on a bike, you can too. Doesn't give them permission to attack you.

Then went toward him. He removed his right hand into the frame in which case we can determine the weapon was drawn and subsequently fired.

It can't be determined that he was just riding behind two men with his gun out and they saw it, and decided to try to save their lives.

I'm inclined to believe that the gun was in the front pocket of his hoody and he was ready to pull it out if he needed to, which he did. But it's 2024 maybe he said fukk it and rolled up beside them and shocked the shyt out of them because he's just riding his bike and holding a pistol.
you are 100% capping the bike rider is reaching for the firearm/acting like hes reaching for the firearm before he even gets to the 2 walking. that is a threatening gesture. For self defense you only have to be in fear for your life. if we are having a dispute and i walk away and you follow me making a threatening gesture im gone put a whole in your brain and im not getting convicted.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
they didnt retreat. :laff:

when the dude on the bike rode past, the guy in the white t-shirt tried to run up behind him to attack him. what video did you watch? :dead:
they are retreating before the dude on the bike is even in the picture. they are walking away from the bike rider and the bike rider is riding towards them. evidently you dont know what retreat means.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
they are retreating before the dude on the bike is even in the picture. they are walking away from the bike rider and the bike rider is riding towards them. evidently you dont know what retreat means.
i know exactly what all these words mean. do you know what "attack from behind" means?

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
i know exactly what all these words mean. do you know what "attack from behind" means?
he is making a threatening gesture before he even gets beside them. as soon as you make the threatening gesture I am in fear for my life and i can protect myself with deadly force (self defense)

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Lived out in hemet in 07/08 because it was cheap and the houses looked nice. Hands down one of the worst decisions I’ve ever made in my life.
We used to play them in football.
:heh:
Hemet, Menifee, and Perris.
:picard:
I think Menifee came up though.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you are 100% capping the bike rider is reaching for the firearm/acting like hes reaching for the firearm before he even gets to the 2 walking. that is a threatening gesture.

Prove to me with time stamps in the video where you can identify the 'victims' are aware the bicycle rider has a firearm.

At what point did the threat occur? You cannot attack another person simply because they are armed.

It's as clear as day, the rider removes the gun from his waistband and puts it in his hoody. Which is not a crime. And isn't a threat. Riding your bicycle with your hand in your hoody, on a hot sunny day whether you have a gun or not is not probable cause to be assaulted.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I literally already cover the "drive-by" claim in another post. This wasn't a drive by. The guy on the bike had already rode past them, white t-shirt guy tried to run up BEHIND the guy on the bike.

This was an argument, and the guy on the bike was leaving the argument, white t-shirt tries to run up on bike guy while he's leaving with his back turned.
If breh was already leaving then he had no reason to turn back around shooting. That's not self defense.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Brah ran to the shooter gaving him point blank range access to the head but brah missed. If the shooter had 1 more second to aim it was gona be a wrap for that friend. :hubie:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Prove to me with time stamps in the video where you can identify the 'victims' are aware the bicycle rider has a firearm.

At what point did the threat occur? You cannot attack another person simply because they are armed.

It's as clear as day, the rider removes the gun from his waistband and puts it in his hoody. Which is not a crime. And isn't a threat. Riding your bicycle with your hand in your hoody, in a hot day whether you have a gun or not is not probable cause to be assaulted.
If you are in a argument or dispute and someone follows you while you are walking away and the 1 who is following (the follower is the aggressor. its impossible to be the aggressor if you are walking away) is making a threatening gesture you can protect your life. Self defense requires that you are in fear for your life before you can protect yourself. i dont know how much more simpler to tell you

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I hate Hemet. What a shythole. Gotta bs one of the worst cities in Southern California.

Been in Southern California for a minute now, lived in Santa Monica, work in Irvine. I've never heard of this city until this thread.

Only reasons I've heard of cities like San Bernardino, Riverside, and Pomona is because I've had to drive through them on the way to other places. Even then, I avoid like the plague.

Same goes for most of Northern California. Stockton and these weird cities, even a lot of the bay area, I don't understand how people stay in all but a few places. Don't see how people live outside of coastal cities to be honest.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is why being able to fight don’t mean shyt.

If the guy screaming fukk your hood, pulled out a gun and shot dude on the bike, he would’ve been on the wrong. But now a days, even if you can fight, you gotta worry about someone pulling out a gun and shoot.

Spanish guy had way more heart than the p*ssy on the bike. :scusthov:
They all seemed Hispanic