Latino screams "F your hood" while walking through opps' street in Hemet, but when that bike pulled up... NSFW

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I mean.
Running around screaming "fukk yo hood" to the wrong one
IS THE dumbest shyt you can do.

That's like getting pulled over and yelling "I gotta gun and I will use it!!!".

That is only EVER SAID when you really want that smoke.
Seems like he did want the smoke though. He’s the one than ran up

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The imminent threat is the man that you were arguing with who started following you and is gesturing like he is grabbing his gun that is the imminent threat. When he follows you and grabs a firearm the firearm that eventually shoots you with is the fukking imminent danger.

Now lets Define imminent threat again incase you forgot from 2 posts ago.

LAHOOD hosted at ImgBB

This screen print is the imminent fukking danger.

Have it your way breh (assuming your a breh).

Im trying to give you information so you don't end doing some dumb shyt then being like
CRNJbf.gif

My advice would be to take a CCW class, ask the questions before you get hemmed up and even if you aren't a shooter and hate guns, take the damn class so you don't go around saying shyt like "you can shoot someone if your in fear for your life!" And you can educate others when they say stupid shyt like that.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Places you don't want to live in Socal, not because they're dangerous per se, but because the existence is dreadful: High Desert areas, including the Antelope Valley, Barstow, San Bernardino, etc. and most of the Inland Empire.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dude on the bike had a gun and still took an L to the friend who tried to fight him. He had the advantage and should have been able to pop both of them plus he had a gun and a bike lol. He could have just rod away but the fact he took the L is wild.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Have it your way breh (assuming your a breh).

Im trying to give you information so you don't end doing some dumb shyt then being like
CRNJbf.gif

My advice would be to take a CCW class, ask the questions before you get hemmed up and even if you aren't a shooter and hate guns, take the damn class so you don't go around saying shyt like "you can shoot someone if your in fear for your life!" And you can educate others when they say stupid shyt like that.
You asked for the imminent threat I gave it to you. With the definition of imminent threat for the 3rd time and a picture of the imminent threat and you cant refute it so you say some bullshyt. Lmaooo.

If you defend yourself you can still be arrested and charged but you can get off by proving you were defending yourself. And like I said 20 posts ago If you were in this situation with this video for evidence you would 100% get off.

You went from ”It can’t be confirmed he had a gun” (it doesn’t have to. If you wait to confirm it’s a gun you end up shot like the victim did. The argument along with him following you while you leave then reaching to pull out the gun gives enough reason to defend yourself).

To timestamp where they are aware which you can clearly see the dude reaching for the gun and the 2 dudes head towards him looking right at him before he even reaches the 2 walking. And you even admitted “It’s clear as day he removed the gun from his waist and puts in his hoody” (again someone following you while you are retreating and you see him pulling a gun THAT IS A IMMINENT THREAT)

To “You can’t fear for your life it’s not in a statute or law. It requires Imminent threat” Then we look up imminent threat and it basically means you in fear for your life. Lmaoooooo

If you think you have to wait until someone is physically shooting at you before you can defend your life I don’t know what to tell you. That dude was a threat to them when he started following them then he became an imminent threat when he started reaching for his gun. How can we determine he was an imminent threat? Because we have the definition in this very thread.

The imminent threat definition is a real physical danger that is likely to occur or about to happen in an immediate time frame. In other words, the imminent threat meaning is a situation in which someone faces immediate, impending danger.

Why would someone have the reason to believe he was in "a real physical danger that is LIKELY to occur or about to happen in an immediate time frame" in this situation? Because i just got done arguing with this dude and while im walking away he started following me and reaching for a gun.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You asked for the imminent threat I gave it to you. With the definition of imminent threat for the 3rd time and a picture of the imminent threat and you cant refute it so you say some bullshyt. Lmaooo.

If you defend yourself you can still be arrested and charged but you can get off by proving you were defending yourself. And like I said 20 posts ago If you were in this situation with this video for evidence you would 100% get off.

You went from ”It can’t be confirmed he had a gun” (it doesn’t have to. If you wait to confirm it’s a gun you end up shot like the victim did. The argument along with him following you while you leave then reaching to pull out the gun gives enough reason to defend yourself).

To timestamp where they are aware which you can clearly see the dude reaching for the gun and the 2 dudes head towards him looking right at him before he even reaches the 2 walking. And you even admitted “It’s clear as day he removed the gun from his waist and puts in his hoody” (again someone following you while you are retreating and you see him pulling a gun THAT IS A IMMINENT THREAT)

To “You can’t fear for your life it’s not in a statute or law. It requires Imminent threat” Then we look up imminent threat and it basically means you in fear for your life. Lmaoooooo

If you think you have to wait until someone is physically shooting at you before you can defend your life I don’t know what to tell you. That dude was a threat to them when he started following them then he became an imminent threat when he started reaching for his gun. How can we determine he was an imminent threat? Because we have the definition in this very thread.

The imminent threat definition is a real physical danger that is likely to occur or about to happen in an immediate time frame. In other words, the imminent threat meaning is a situation in which someone faces immediate, impending danger.

Why would someone have the reason to believe he was in "a real physical danger that is LIKELY to occur or about to happen in an immediate time frame" in this situation? Because i just got done arguing with this dude and while im walking away he started following me and reaching for a gun.

I can't help you breh. It's beyond me. I know the rules. I have a better understanding of the laws. Not Google. Google will get your ass in jail. I have a CCW, and carry insurance. If I shoot someone I give them a card that is for a lawyer that handles gun cases. Not drugs, not rapes, not burglary, not murder. Guns.

Your interpretation of the events is not factual, neither is mine but we both dont enough evidence to support our points.

Like I said I'm telling you so you don't get hemmed up because "I thought he had a gun" "well he reached for his waistband, what was I supposed to do?" Is going to get your freedom taken away.

And no you absolutely don't have to wait until you get shot to defend yourself.

But you do you. Ask someone with more qualifications than me and maybe they can take the time to break it down in a way that makes sense.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Your interpretation of the events is not factual, neither is mine but we both dont enough evidence to support our points.

And no you absolutely don't have to wait until you get shot to defend yourself.
These are the only 2 things that are facts in this whole discussion. And I agree with both. We are both going off our opinions and i can respect you saying that instead of acting like what you are saying is the gospel.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are the only 2 things that are facts in this whole discussion. And I agree with both. We are both going off our opinions and i can respect you saying that instead of acting like what you are saying is the gospel.
I do want to say I'm not defending the guy on the bike, I'm not defending the ese walking down the street talking loud. Hopefully they all end up in jail for a long time. Im willing to bet my life the shooter can't legally own a gun so, defense laws and shyt are all out the window.

As a gun owner and having sat in many 8 hour classes, and trainings...gun ownership is a serious responsibility. Definitely not a license to kill or shoot. The funny thing about it, a lot of people realize that which is why they buy a gun, and that shyt sits in the case forever. They don't carry it, don't go to the range...a lot of people die and their family is like "dad died and we were going through his stuff and found a gun and some bullets..." And just give it to the police department.

I've even heard it's less paperwork, court shyt and sometimes money to deal with when getting shot than when shooting someone.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I do want to say I'm not defending the guy on the bike, I'm not defending the ese walking down the street talking loud. Hopefully they all end up in jail for a long time. Im willing to bet my life the shooter can't legally own a gun so, defense laws and shyt are all out the window.

As a gun owner and having sat in many 8 hour classes, and trainings...gun ownership is a serious responsibility. Definitely not a license to kill or shoot. The funny thing about it, a lot of people realize that which is why they buy a gun, and that shyt sits in the case forever. They don't carry it, don't go to the range...a lot of people die and their family is like "dad died and we were going through his stuff and found a gun and some bullets..." And just give it to the police department.

I've even heard it's less paperwork, court shyt and sometimes money to deal with when getting shot than when shooting someone.
I was going to bring it up but you came in on the ass end of me and the other dudes conversation so it wasnt really relevant when me and you started our back and forth. But I wasnt exactly defending the dudes walking either though. Dude believed the bike rider could claim self defense. I was trying to explain to him you cant be an aggressor and then turn around and claim self defense. I was basically telling dude that the dudes walking away would have more claim to a self defense than the bike rider because the bike rider was the aggressor by following them you cant be the aggressor and claim self defense at all. My whole point was IF those dudes shot first when they saw bike dude reaching I believe they could claim self defense. But bike dude had 0% chance of claiming self defense because he followed those 2. 2 dudes walking away from you cant be a threat to you they only become a threat when you followed them and made them think you were going to shoot them. But by the time you got in on it i was already giving my opinion on the walking dudes self defense i know what it looked like to you.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
don't care how expensive LA county gets I will move to fukkin Belarus before I move to any of these soul-sucking vortexes of poverty, drug use, and badly built single moms

I was riding out to Vegas once and stopped for some gas in Barstow. The bathroom was on the side of the gas station (red flag). Open the door to be greeted by a tweaker doing a bump of meth .

Forgot to add Desert Hot Springs, fukk that place too