Latino screams "F your hood" while walking through opps' street in Hemet, but when that bike pulled up... NSFW

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
the guy on the bike cussed at the two pedestrians, he then proceeds to ride away...so he is not an aggressor. using your own logic.

and in this case the initial aggressor is the person yelling "fukk yo hood" to other people. Not the guy across the street.

Again, it's like you haven't watched the video. the guy on the bike proceeds to leave the argument, HIS BACK IS TURNED TO LEAVE, the guy in the white t-shirt tries to attack him from behind. Let me say that again, the guy in the white t-shirt tries to attack the guy on the bike from behind.

If you got into an argument with somebody in public, and they turned away to leave you, you don't have free reign to attack them from behind.
He is following 2 people that are retreating. he is making a threatening gesture (reaching for a weapon). no matter how you flip it the boy on the bike followed them it makes him the aggressor. This gone be my last post cause we just repeating the same thing to each other. I pray your never in any situation like this because if you are you may throw your life away. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse to commit a crime breh. Meaning just because you dont know or understand the law that isnt going to keep you from doing time when you THINK youre following the law.

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

The Duty to Retreat​

While Missouri law generally follows a “Stand Your Ground” philosophy, it does maintain a duty to retreat in certain situations. This duty to retreat applies when a person is outside their home, vehicle, private property, or place they have a right to be and could safely avoid the threat by retreating or withdrawing from the situation. Failing to do so may undermine a claim of self-defense in a court of law. For example, if you are trespassing on the private property of another, you must retreat before resorting to the use of physical force to defend yourself. It is essential for individuals to assess the circumstances carefully and act in accordance with this requirement when applicable.

If someone cusses at you then walks away they are not an aggressor they are getting away from you. When you follow someone who is retreating from you YOU are the aggressor. You CAN NOT be the aggressor of a situation and claim self defense

Initial Aggressor​

Missouri’s self-defense law also provides that an initial aggressor is not justified in using physical force to defend himself from the counterattack that he provoked. However, a person who is the initial aggressor in an encounter can regain the privilege of self-defense if he withdraws from the encounter and clearly indicates to the other person his desire to end the encounter. Then if the other person persists in continuing the conflict by threatening to use or by using lawful force, the first person is no longer the initial aggressor and he can lawfully use force to defend himself.
Missourah :scust:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
You shouldnt have done that to my brother, Cruzito, ese! Know what I mean jellybean?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Brown people gotta do better :mjpls:
wouldve hit better with najera

i

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Just absolute senseless violence the guns have given cowards courage.
yeah i dunnno about that. first dude banged on dude on the bike, he repped his latino hood and downed buddy's hood while in his hood. that gang shyt has dead people on both sides saying fukk your hood is like saying fukk all ya dead loved ones. he basically asked for it.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This is why being able to fight don’t mean shyt.

If the guy screaming fukk your hood, pulled out a gun and shot dude on the bike, he would’ve been on the wrong. But now a days, even if you can fight, you gotta worry about someone pulling out a gun and shoot.

Spanish guy had way more heart than the p*ssy on the bike. :scusthov:
that's one way to see it. :mjpls: