Latino screams "F your hood" while walking through opps' street in Hemet, but when that bike pulled up... NSFW

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
You keep saying they are arguing and having a dispute.

Where is the argument or dispute. A man rides along side 2 men walking on the street is not an argument or dispute.

Do you know what was said? Do you know of any events that happened that were not on video?

Stop spamming "in fear of your life". That doesn't mean anything legally.

Imminent danger is clearly specified in the statutes of self defense and CCW laws all over the country. I'm in the United states, don't know about you. I'm also certified to carry in a majority of the states.

I maintain that you cannot prove that the man on the bicycle was going to harm anyone. If you can prove that, show us the proof!
You are clearly arguing just to argue imminent danger is fear for your life If you dont take action you may die i just copy and pasted the definition for you and you are still saying it means nothing. You defend your life when you act before the shooter acts clear as day in the video the imminent danger bust both they ass. if they shot before he did they would not be convicted. unless you are watching the video on mute i dont know how you dont hear the arguing. im watching on a laptop and i can hear them clear as day. Just incase you arent aware yet IMMINENT DANGER is when you are IN FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are clearly arguing just to argue imminent danger is fear for your life If you dont take action you may die i just copy and pasted the definition for you and you are still saying it means nothing. You defend your life when you act before the shooter acts clear as day in the video the imminent danger bust both they ass. if they shot before he did they would not be convicted. unless you are watching the video on mute i dont know how you dont hear the arguing. im watching on a laptop and i can hear them clear as day. Just incase you arent aware yet IMMINENT DANGER is when you are IN FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE.

I watched on full blast. I didn't hear the other guy talking the first time I watched. Just heard the dude yelling fukk yo hood.

And you keep saying "fear for your life" you keep copying and pasting that. Find one law, one state statute that has those words in it.

You have to prove that that man was going to shoot them or harm them anyone else. You haven't done that. You have to be able to prove that had they not chased after him that gross bodily harm, injury or death was going to occur to them or anyone else. Those are words directly from laws and statutes.

"But but but they thought..." "They were in fear..." Does not work in a court of law.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dude who spun back is definitely catching a charge IMO.

In street terms, the dude yelling was the aggressor. In legal terms, it's the dude on the bike who's the aggressor because 1) he went in pursuit AND escalated to lethal force and 2) yelling at someone isn't a crime.

Courtrooms aren't solely based on POV... the jury is going to see what the camera saw.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I watched on full blast. I didn't hear the other guy talking the first time I watched. Just heard the dude yelling fukk yo hood.

And you keep saying "fear for your life" you keep copying and pasting that. Find one law, one state statute that has those words in it.

You have to prove that that man was going to shoot them or harm them anyone else. You haven't done that. You have to be able to prove that had they not chased after him that gross bodily harm, injury or death was going to occur to them or anyone else. Those are words directly from laws and statutes.

"But but but they thought..." "They were in fear..." Does not work in a court of law.
What i copy and pasted was the definition for imminent when you tried to say imminent threat is what it says in the laws. and the definition i gave you for imminent threat is basically fearing for your life.
If you are arguing with someone then walk away and they follow you and they are reaching for a gun gesturing like they are that is imminent threat. Imminent threat is basically fear for your life lmaoooooo

The imminent threat definition is a real physical danger that is likely to occur or about to happen in an immediate time frame. In other words, the imminent threat meaning is a situation in which someone faces immediate, impending danger.

wtf are you talking about:russ:
This is the post where i posted the first thing that popped up when i googled imminent threat. It is bolded for you. A real physical danger that is LIKELY to occur OR about to happen in an immediate time frame. In other words a situation where someone faces immediate impending danger AKA you fear for your life.

If you just argued with someone\had a dispute with someone and you are walking away but the 1 you had words with is following you and gesturing like they are getting a gun that is an immenent threat.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

In street terms, the dude yelling was the aggressor. In legal terms, it's the dude on the bike who's the aggressor because 1) he went in pursuit AND escalated to lethal force and 2) yelling at someone isn't a crime.

Courtrooms aren't solely based on POV... the jury is going to see what the camera saw.
exactly what ive been saying repeatedly and it isnt even hard to tell. its common fukking sense. he doesnt even have to pull the gun to be seen as a threat. he is a threat once you walk away and he follows you. he is the aggressor and you cant be the aggressor of a situation and then turn and claim self defense because it wouldnt be a situation if you werent following them causing them to take you as a threat.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i googled imminent threat.

Google isn't a lawyer. Google isn't a law library.

I said post a state law or statute where it shows the words "fear of life" since you like repeating that statement.

You keep copying and pasting that dumb statement that you googled but you can't explain it.

What was the immediate danger? What can you prove was going to happen?

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Google isn't a lawyer. Google isn't a law library.

I said post a state law or statute. Where is shows the words "fear of life" since you like repeating that statement.

You keep copying and pasting that dumb statement that you googled but you can't explain it.

What was the immediate danger? What can you prove was going to happen?
I posted the definition for what YOU said is in the law "IMMINENT THREAT" . You brought up imminent threat and i gave the definition which is essentially fearing for your life.
Your wrong. There is absolutely nothing in any state or federal statute that mentions "fear of life". That's a social talking point perpetuated by media and commonly used as a point for layman when talking to the general public who knows nothing about actual law.

Self defense requires at minimum imminent threat to ones self or a other.

One has to have reasonably believe that danger or harm will occur. And frankly has to be able to prove beyond a doubt that it would occur.

You keep saying there was a dispute. Disputes happen all the time. What you fail to point out is the point at which the victims determine a threat is imminent and they had to attack this guy.

He did not follow them and begin shooting. When he comes along side of them they go toward him, not the other way around.

You can't walk over to someone then just decide there is a threat when they pull out a gun or a knife.

I live in an open carry state. If you are scared and you walk up and attack me, I can shoot you. And I will go home.
This is YOUR post you introduced IMMINENT THREAT I gave you the definition and the definition is basically being in fear for your life :russ:no way are you not understanding this when you are the 1 who said IMMINENT THREAT lmaooooooooooooooo

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I posted the definition for what YOU said is in the law "IMMINENT THREAT" . You brought up imminent threat and i gave the definition which is essentially fearing for your life.

This is YOUR post you introduced IMMINENT THREAT I gave you the definition and the definition is basically being in fear for your life :russ:no way are you not understanding this when you are the 1 who said IMMINENT THREAT lmaooooooooooooooo
Don't play stupid (I hope your playing).

You keep saying fear of life. I am the one who told you that fear of life is invalid, yet you still keep saying it.

Now you are repeating imminent threat. But you can't describe what in this situation is an imminent threat.

"Well the imminent threat is that there is a threat that's imminent!"

So I'll ask you again. What was the threat? What can you prove was going to occur that required those men to attack him or defend themselves?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

he didn't escalate it. he matched their words and rode pass them. the guy in the white t-shirt running up behind the guy on the bike negates all that shyt.

You have a verbal argument with somebody and they leave the argument and you try to run up on them when their back is turned, you're not in any position to claim you were in danger.

again, yall keep trying to claim the dude on the bike doing a u-turn is something when it's not. Any intentions of harming the pedestrians were killed off when he put his back to them.

Yall really in here trying to justify somebody running up on somebody who's back is turned and saying that's its okay.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Don't play stupid (I hope your playing).

You keep saying fear of life. I am the one who told you that fear of life is invalid, yet you still keep saying it.

Now you are repeating imminent threat. But you can't describe what in this situation is an imminent threat.

"Well the imminent threat is that there is ta threat that's imminent!"

So I'll ask you again. What was the threat? What can you prove was going to occur that required those men to attack him or defend themselves?
The imminent threat is the man that you were arguing with who started following you and is gesturing like he is grabbing his gun that is the imminent threat. When he follows you and grabs a firearm the firearm that eventually shoots you with is the fukking imminent danger.

Now lets Define imminent threat again incase you forgot from 2 posts ago.
The imminent threat definition is a real physical danger that is likely to occur or about to happen in an immediate time frame. In other words, the imminent threat meaning is a situation in which someone faces immediate, impending danger.

LAHOOD hosted at ImgBB

This screen print is the imminent fukking danger.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikkas really think a bunch of Cacs in a court room and a cac judge are finna side with a shooter on a bicycle In possession of an illegal handgun, in one of the most anti gun states, killing a pedestrian for “dissing his hood “ :gucci: :

You nikkas can’t be serious :why:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The minute the dude with the hoodie on came strolling by they should of ran.

Coli nikkas in here talking about self defense like this ain't some regular ass gangbanging shyt :dead: