Latino screams "F your hood" while walking through opps' street in Hemet, but when that bike pulled up... NSFW

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I guarantee you from a legal perspective the guy on the bike still has a right to defend himself from somebody attacking him from behind. Even if he hit a u-turn like that. He didn't just ride over and immediately start shooting, they exchanged words, and the guy on the bike was leaving and had his back turned to the white t-shirt guy.

If somebody yelled "fukk you" from across the street, and you pull over and exchange words with them, you still have a right to defend yourself in that interaction, especially if THEY TRY TO ATTACK TO WHILE YOUR PULLING OFF WITH YOUR BACK TURNED. What don't you understand?
If somebody yells fukk you from across the street and you follow them while they are walking away from you then you are the aggressor my guy plain and simple. He had his hand on the gun before he even reached the 2 that he followed behind. The guy on the bike is the aggressor from beginning to end. You create the altercation by following someone who is walking away.

Different situation but check this out. If i was to rob you at gun point right and then run away but you had a gun on you and you shot me in the back while im running YOU are going to jail. once i turn and walk away from you your life is no longer in jeopardy so if im running and you shoot me in the back you turned from victim getting robbed into aggressor that assaulted me. You may not like it but im telling you legally you can not be the aggressor in a situation then claim self defense.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If somebody yells fukk you from across the street and you follow them while they are walking away from you then you are the aggressor my guy plain and simple.
That's not how that works. They equally exchanged words. the guy on the bike starts to ride off. All that "he followed them" shyt is out the window at that point. Once he leaves and his back is turned he still has the right to defend himself. What are you not understanding?

And i've watched the video multiple times, i can't clearly see him pulling out his gun, i see him putting his hand inside of his hoodie. What you're describing is him clearly pulling out his gun and basically doing a drive by before the guys walking have a chance to react. He doesn't clearly pull out his gun UNTIL THE GUY IN THE WHITE T-SHIRT TRIED TO RUN UP BEHIND HIM. Watch the video again. You're describing something similar to a drive-by. This was more like 2 people exchange words...person-A turns to walk away, and person-B tries to run up behind them and person-A turn back around to shoot. You're describing a different scenario than what happened here.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
That's not how that works. They equally exchanged words. the guy on the bike starts to ride off. All that "he followed them" shyt is out the window at that point. Once he leaves and his back is turned he still has the right to defend himself. What are you not understanding?

And i've watched the video multiple times, i can't clearly see him pulling out his gun, i see him putting his hand inside of his hoodie. What you're describing is him clearly pulling out his gun and basically doing a drive by before the guys walking have a chance to react. He doesn't clearly pull out his gun UNTIL THE GUY IN THE WHITE T-SHIRT TRIED TO RUN UP BEHIND HIM. Watch the video again. You're describing something similar to a drive-by. This was more like 2 people exchange words...person-A turns to walk away, and person-B tries to run up behind them and person-A turn back around to shoot. You're describing a different scenario than what happened here.
Its not out of the window. Not legally anyway. in your mind it can be out of the window but in real life and in terms of the law you are the aggressor when you start following someone that is walking away from you. in any situation you can think of if you follow them you are the aggressor and cant claim self defense if you are being an aggressor. If the guy on the bike didnt follow up behind those dudes none of this happens the dude on the bike is the cause of the incident not the dude talking shyt. Talking shyt isnt a crime and doesnt give you the legal authority to assault someone. The 1st thing out of the police officers mouth before he takes your ass to jail is going to be why did you follow them if they were walking away.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
party-time.gif

ay fool ese maldito Ramos acaba de recibir uno para el capó.......le disparó al cabrón en la cara

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

The Duty to Retreat​

While Missouri law generally follows a “Stand Your Ground” philosophy, it does maintain a duty to retreat in certain situations. This duty to retreat applies when a person is outside their home, vehicle, private property, or place they have a right to be and could safely avoid the threat by retreating or withdrawing from the situation. Failing to do so may undermine a claim of self-defense in a court of law. For example, if you are trespassing on the private property of another, you must retreat before resorting to the use of physical force to defend yourself. It is essential for individuals to assess the circumstances carefully and act in accordance with this requirement when applicable.

If someone cusses at you then walks away they are not an aggressor they are getting away from you. When you follow someone who is retreating from you YOU are the aggressor. You CAN NOT be the aggressor of a situation and claim self defense

Initial Aggressor​

Missouri’s self-defense law also provides that an initial aggressor is not justified in using physical force to defend himself from the counterattack that he provoked. However, a person who is the initial aggressor in an encounter can regain the privilege of self-defense if he withdraws from the encounter and clearly indicates to the other person his desire to end the encounter. Then if the other person persists in continuing the conflict by threatening to use or by using lawful force, the first person is no longer the initial aggressor and he can lawfully use force to defend himself.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

There's zero angles for a self defence case here. Stop it man

:laff:

Gun fan logic... Not a justifiable shooting. He was on a bike he could have rode faster. :skip:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

The Duty to Retreat​

While Missouri law generally follows a “Stand Your Ground” philosophy, it does maintain a duty to retreat in certain situations. This duty to retreat applies when a person is outside their home, vehicle, private property, or place they have a right to be and could safely avoid the threat by retreating or withdrawing from the situation. Failing to do so may undermine a claim of self-defense in a court of law. For example, if you are trespassing on the private property of another, you must retreat before resorting to the use of physical force to defend yourself. It is essential for individuals to assess the circumstances carefully and act in accordance with this requirement when applicable.

If someone cusses at you then walks away they are not an aggressor they are getting away from you. When you follow someone who is retreating from you YOU are the aggressor. You CAN NOT be the aggressor of a situation and claim self defense

Initial Aggressor​

Missouri’s self-defense law also provides that an initial aggressor is not justified in using physical force to defend himself from the counterattack that he provoked. However, a person who is the initial aggressor in an encounter can regain the privilege of self-defense if he withdraws from the encounter and clearly indicates to the other person his desire to end the encounter. Then if the other person persists in continuing the conflict by threatening to use or by using lawful force, the first person is no longer the initial aggressor and he can lawfully use force to defend himself.
the guy on the bike cussed at the two pedestrians, he then proceeds to ride away...so he is not an aggressor. using your own logic.

and in this case the initial aggressor is the person yelling "fukk yo hood" to other people. Not the guy across the street.

Again, it's like you haven't watched the video. the guy on the bike proceeds to leave the argument, HIS BACK IS TURNED TO LEAVE, the guy in the white t-shirt tries to attack him from behind. Let me say that again, the guy in the white t-shirt tries to attack the guy on the bike from behind.

If you got into an argument with somebody in public, and they turned away to leave you, you don't have free reign to attack them from behind.