Latino screams "F your hood" while walking through opps' street in Hemet, but when that bike pulled up... NSFW

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If breh was already leaving then he had no reason to turn back around shooting. That's not self defense.
if you just got into an argument with somebody it's reasonable to assume you have your head on a swivel.

-dude on the bike rode pass them and didn't do anything
-dude in the white tee tries to run up behind him
hemet-shooting.gif

you can see where the two latinos are is where the light pole is, and the guy on the bike is out in the front where the shadow of the light pole is. he doesn't pull out until dude tried to run up

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
When I was younger my pops and I took the greyhound from SD up north to expose me to how folks less fortunate lived and it stopped at every shythole southern California town. My moms was horrified. You're not missing out on any of these places.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
if you just got into an argument with somebody it's reasonable to assume you have your head on a swivel.

-dude on the bike rode pass them and didn't do anything
-dude in the white tee tries to run up behind him
hemet-shooting.gif

you can see where the two latinos are is where the light pole is, and the guy on the bike is out in the front where the shadow of the light pole is. he doesn't pull out until dude tried to run up
Breh, you can't pull up on someone, start a fight, then claim self defense unless you're white. Normally (when the shooter isn't white) there is a duty to retreat. And this happened in California? Nah, breh ain't getting off on self defense.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Prove to me with time stamps in the video where you can identify the 'victims' are aware the bicycle rider has a firearm.

At what point did the threat occur? You cannot attack another person simply because they are armed.

It's as clear as day, the rider removes the gun from his waistband and puts it in his hoody. Which is not a crime. And isn't a threat. Riding your bicycle with your hand in your hoody, on a hot sunny day whether you have a gun or not is not probable cause to be assaulted.
if you pause the video right before that gray car comes to that stop in that driveway you can see the bike rider reaching into his hoodie or waist (the threatening gesture) and both of the dudes who are walking away are looking right at him its plain as day if you dont see it you just dont want to.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Breh, you can't pull up on someone, start a fight, then claim self defense unless you're white. Normally (when the shooter isn't white) there is a duty to retreat. And this happened in California? Nah, breh ain't getting off on self defense.
he didn't start a fight.
the two walking dudes talked shyt, he matched their shyt talking and just rode by.
he goes to leave, and the white tee guy tries to run up from behind him

what are yall watching?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Self defense requires that you are in fear for your life before you can protect yourself. i dont know how much more simpler to tell you

Your wrong. There is absolutely nothing in any state or federal statute that mentions "fear of life". That's a social talking point perpetuated by media and commonly used as a point for layman when talking to the general public who knows nothing about actual law.

Self defense requires at minimum imminent threat to ones self or a other.

One has to have reasonably believe that danger or harm will occur. And frankly has to be able to prove beyond a doubt that it would occur.

You keep saying there was a dispute. Disputes happen all the time. What you fail to point out is the point at which the victims determine a threat is imminent and they had to attack this guy.

He did not follow them and begin shooting. When he comes along side of them they go toward him, not the other way around.

You can't walk over to someone then just decide there is a threat when they pull out a gun or a knife.

I live in an open carry state. If you are scared and you walk up and attack me, I can shoot you. And I will go home.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can see the bike rider reaching into his hoodie or waist (the threatening gesture) and both of the dudes who are walking away are looking right at him

You are falsely identifying that as a threatening gesture. It's not.

And in America you can't just attack someone because of a perceived "threatening gesture" especially when you are 5 feet away as decide to chase them afterwards and get shot.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Your wrong. There is absolutely nothing in any state or federal statute that mentions "fear of life". That's a social talking point perpetuated by media and commonly used as a point for layman when talking to the general public who knows nothing about actual law.

Self defense requires at minimum imminent threat to ones self or a other.

One has to have reasonably believe that danger or harm will occur. And frankly has to be able to prove beyond a doubt that it would occur.

You keep saying there was a dispute. Disputes happen all the time. What you fail to point out is the point at which the victims determine a threat is imminent and they had to attack this guy.

He did not follow them and begin shooting. When he comes along side of them they go toward him, not the other way around.

You can't walk over to someone then just decide there is a threat when they pull out a gun or a knife.

I live in an open carry state. If you are scared and you walk up and attack me, I can shoot you. And I will go home.
If you are arguing with someone then walk away and they follow you and they are reaching for a gun gesturing like they are that is imminent threat. Imminent threat is basically fear for your life lmaoooooo

The imminent threat definition is a real physical danger that is likely to occur or about to happen in an immediate time frame. In other words, the imminent threat meaning is a situation in which someone faces immediate, impending danger.

wtf are you talking about:russ:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are arguing with someone then walk away and they follow you and they are reaching for a gun gesturing like they are that is imminent threat. Imminent threat is basically fear for your life lmaoooooo

The imminent threat definition is a real physical danger that is likely to occur or about to happen in an immediate time frame. In other words, the imminent threat meaning is a situation in which someone faces immediate, impending danger.

wtf are you talking about:russ:

Do yourself a favor and go to a CCW class. Or better yet call a lawyer. Either one is going to cost you. But it's worth it.

Real physical danger would mean that he was going to start shooting and if they did not interfere, shots would have been fired.

That's obviously not the case because he rode his bicycle in front of them to the point where they chased him and he pulled out his firearm while looking back and fired.

He wasn't riding away from them while holding his gun intent on firing. You can't prove that shots would've still be fired or especially that they were in any danger of gross bodily harm, injury or death had they continued walking and not chased and attacked him.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
He ran up on a nikka bussin, and started swanging... where they do that at? And why didn't guy with the gun, started swinging? he only had 2 bullets?

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Do yourself a favor and go to a CCW class. Or better yet call a lawyer. Either one is going to cost you. But it's worth it.

Real physical danger would mean that he was going to start shooting and if they did not interfere, shots would have been fired.

That's obviously not the case because he rode his bicycle in front of them to the point where they chased him and he pulled out his firearm while looking back and fired.

He wasn't riding away from them while holding his gun intent on firing. You can't prove that shots would've still be fired or especially that they were in any danger of gross bodily harm, injury or death had they continued walking and not chased and attacked him.
If an average person who you did not just have a dispute with is walking past you and does the same gesturing it is possible that you wouldnt perceive him as being an imminent threat to you. But someone who you are arguing with\having a dispute with and walking away from follows you and gestures like that he is a imminent fukking threat (you are in fear for your life) and if you protect yourself you will not be convicted because of self defense

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
. But someone who you are arguing with\having a dispute with and walking away from follows you and gestures like that he is a imminent fukking threat (you are in fear for your life) and if you protect yourself you will not be convicted because of self defense

You keep saying they are arguing and having a dispute.

Where is the argument or dispute. A man rides along side 2 men walking on the street is not an argument or dispute.

Do you know what was said? Do you know of any events that happened that were not on video?

Stop spamming "in fear of your life". That doesn't mean anything legally.

Imminent danger is clearly specified in the statutes of self defense and CCW laws all over the country. I'm in the United states, don't know about you. I'm also certified to carry in a majority of the states.

I maintain that you cannot prove that the man on the bicycle was going to harm anyone. If you can prove that, show us the proof!