Last Black owned Business you supported?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I miss Madness, I mean the real Madness from the 90s/early 00s that was strictly on some DC shyt. :to:

Honestly, I wish I knew a way to spur interest in these areas that the whites are gentrifying now. PG has a plethora of well to do black people, it'd be great to see some of them help keep DC black. But yeah, the demos are nuts. Just on that Gresham and Georgia corner I posted alone you got pasty cacs, gays and trannies, pro black Afrocentrics, thug nikkaz, and college students all in one immediate area. It's too much goin on, but that's really the appeal of DC right now shyt's live and if you on any type of pro black shyt in general then Nile Valley is the place to be. Yall gotta hold on breh, black DC mean too much to the rest of the area especially black ass PG. :wow:

I heard that dc is about 50% black

Daps
Reppin
NULL
13690496.jpg

Just copped this cause I ran out. Shea Moisture is a business owned by black women (generational I think their grandmother was from Sierra Leone and used to make shea butter herself) who focus on natural products that cater to black people, they have a natural hair line for men and women, their shyt is vegan and cruelty free and contains nothing but organic and natural ingredients at a reasonable price point. They're really successful because of word of mouth, they tapped into the natural hair market and I remember when their shyt was a small ass business in NY. I always support because their proceeds go towards a good cause (I think they might be outreach programs for young black kids).

Im using this right now, but I buy it at Targets. I need to look into what you posted. I'd probably have to buy off the internet though.
yhst-88462588038071_2279_2162502377

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same. That was last week. I live in he south side of Chicago but none of the grocery stores are black owned

like that in a lot of cities but there are some new 1's black owned in my area...kind of hard to open up a supermarket....then have to compete with big chains

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
13690496.jpg

Just copped this cause I ran out. Shea Moisture is a business owned by black women (generational I think their grandmother was from Sierra Leone and used to make shea butter herself) who focus on natural products that cater to black people, they have a natural hair line for men and women, their shyt is vegan and cruelty free and contains nothing but organic and natural ingredients at a reasonable price point. They're really successful because of word of mouth, they tapped into the natural hair market and I remember when their shyt was a small ass business in NY. I always support because their proceeds go towards a good cause (I think they might be outreach programs for young black kids).

do you remember the exact price of this specific product you got in the pic? thinking of getting it last minute for christmas for my mother

she has some pockmarks/jblack spots on her skin from having acne in her youth...any product specifically can help with that? or bags under the eyes?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Went to a speech therapy practice, and surprise it was black owned and staffed :blessed:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I live in the Queens/Long island border area in NY....

I need help with finding out some Black owned and operated Black bookstores.....

And also....do any of u know any Black owned ringmakers? Finally got my associates degree and want to purchase a class ring....but I would feel ashamed buying from well known Jostens because its white owned