Last Black owned Business you supported?

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
This was my go to though it's ridiculously overpriced. I get the same quality down her for 1/4 the price. Wanted to try Red Rooster but that place always looked to hip for my taste.

Don't go to red rooster lol...I can't even really put it into a short story but it's just a waste of your money unless you wanna feel what being a white person in Harlem is.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
A restaurant in manhattan and you NYC coli dudes should support my boys spot , him and his brother do allot for the community. Salon de Lafayette is the spot . They play music on the weekends and has a real good crowd. It's not for broke dudes but it's not that expensive either . Support!

Does this place have a happy hour?
What time is best to catch females there?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
2PM Saturday: Healthful Essence - Guyanese vegan restaurant in the West End of Atlanta. I love their sunfish cakes and citrus coolers so i stopped by for a snack.
2PM Saturday: Some sorry excuse of a Jamaican restaurant in the West End. Got some beef patties. Ive had their food before and it sucks. Jamaicans should ban that shyt for mis representing their cuisine like that :scusthov:
7PM Saturday: Soul Vegetarian - Black muslim restaurant in the West End of Atlanta :ohlawd:

Sunday
International Roti - Guyanese restaurant in Clarkston near Atlanta. Their salt-fish breakfast be :noah:
RMony Restaurant and Lounge - Haitian restaurant in Marietta. That Tasso :ohlawd:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I try but some black owned businesses make it very dificult for you to support them
  • Haitian restaurant on sunday < I told the mofo i want more banann peze and less rice. He did the opposite and THEN said he had to charge me extra for it
  • Guyanese restaurant on saturday - i drove 27 miles to get to the shyt for some good salt fish only to vind out they ran out of provisions. And her cooley ass handles my damn fishcake with her bare hands :angry:
  • Jamaican restaurant last friday - Them fukkas wer taking too long trying to cater to them yankees explaining whats what. They should make it like the soup nazi line
  • Black vegan restaurant last tuesday - These fukkas always take forever and all i always get is a khale wrap. No reason to be there a whole hour.
  • That chick at the vegan restaurant that be selling oils and stuff - She was cool. Sweet looking little dark skin honey :wub:
THey all found a way to piss me the fukk off... :dry: but i'll be back:guilty:

2PM Saturday: Healthful Essence - Guyanese vegan restaurant in the West End of Atlanta. I love their sunfish cakes and citrus coolers so i stopped by for a snack.
2PM Saturday: Some sorry excuse of a Jamaican restaurant in the West End. Got some beef patties. Ive had their food before and it sucks. Jamaicans should ban that shyt for mis representing their cuisine like that :scusthov:
7PM Saturday: Soul Vegetarian - Black muslim restaurant in the West End of Atlanta :ohlawd:

Sunday
International Roti - Guyanese restaurant in Clarkston near Atlanta. Their salt-fish breakfast be :noah:
RMony Restaurant and Lounge - Haitian restaurant in Marietta. That Tasso :ohlawd:

:jaywat:

:dead: