Last Black owned Business you supported?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Mert's Heart and Soul in Charlotte
indeximg.png

My Barber tomorrow

:krs: Is that that spot on North College street ?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotta suit and lil passport travel kit from Ozwald Boateng. Can any of yall recommend any more places where I can buy decent clothes from us.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I just realised that the only black business I regularly support is the barbershop :snoop:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Gotta suit and lil passport travel kit from Ozwald Boateng. Can any of yall recommend any more places where I can buy decent clothes from us.

You can look up "Around the Way" on the Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Basically it gives you a directory of black owned Buinsesses in your neck of the woods and it's free.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
West Indian Spots all day, my barber latin doe, seems the Negros dont want to take appointments..Im not for sitting in line for 19hrs...been about 20 years since Ive done that.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

:whew: I use to :eat:good there all the time. I think i went to the location near Spring Valley the last time I ate there though...but the food is better at the OG location. :noah:that Mac n Cheese and greens had me :snooze: for the night. I woke up at 1am and then went to La'Roice to fall in :wub: with a :hula: and then got some chicken wings from there:myman:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I support 2 Barber Shops and fired a mexican lawn service (sorry latino brehs) and hired a Black Lawn service

I also frequent this fish spot that's black owned. 'Best fish in town' is what they say

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my tailor. dude knows his shyt and is highly recommended by people of all different races.

Man this is a major issue with Black businesses(alot but NOT all) , I'm always ready to spend my dollar within the community but man....folk be making it hard by being unprofessional and just generally having lackluster customer service. You should at least pretend you like your job.

this is the truth, too many black businesses are owned by or hire people with the worst customer service skills i had to throw a black owned restaurant and health food store in the bushes recently cause of that shyt.
I don't support Black business, I support quality establishments, and if they so happen to be Black, well :salute:
:obama: