Last Black owned Business you supported?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Detroit_deli.jpg

I had Joe Ann's BBQ (top left) two day ago, used to stay right by it and would walk there after Friday after school. The soul food is :ohlawd:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I try but some black owned businesses make it very dificult for you to support them
  • Haitian restaurant on sunday < I told the mofo i want more banann peze and less rice. He did the opposite and THEN said he had to charge me extra for it
  • Guyanese restaurant on saturday - i drove 27 miles to get to the shyt for some good salt fish only to vind out they ran out of provisions. And her cooley ass handles my damn fishcake with her bare hands :angry:
  • Jamaican restaurant last friday - Them fukkas wer taking too long trying to cater to them yankees explaining whats what. They should make it like the soup nazi line
  • Black vegan restaurant last tuesday - These fukkas always take forever and all i always get is a khale wrap. No reason to be there a whole hour.
  • That chick at the vegan restaurant that be selling oils and stuff - She was cool. Sweet looking little dark skin honey :wub:
THey all found a way to piss me the fukk off... :dry: but i'll be back:guilty:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaican Food spot and Corner Store. There is an African food spot that I love but that shyt is far as hell. I aint been there in a minute.