Last Black owned Business you supported?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
crawfishbread1.jpg

the crawfish bread and the hot sausage po boy....:banderas::ohlawd:

Where is this in Htown? Looks great!

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
A restaurant in manhattan and you NYC coli dudes should support my boys spot , him and his brother do allot for the community. Salon de Lafayette is the spot . They play music on the weekends and has a real good crowd. It's not for broke dudes but it's not that expensive either . Support!

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
MP International in Newport News, Papa Willy's in Virginia Beach, MP Island in Portsmouth (Virginia).... depends on where I am I try to hit them up for my jamaican food cravings and do the occasional grocery shopping.

Ebony Arts & Gifts in Chesapeake... I always buy my hygiene products there. (There's also Roots and Positive Vibes... both located in Virginia Beach)

...there was a Haitian restaurant in Norfolk, had commercials and even a promotion on 103 Jamz, but they had to close down due to family circumstances.

My barber, right across the street from the gate of my base.... smart location, got a lot of people to go out and support him and he gives good cuts.

That's all I can think of for right now, but I really try to support these business, especially after a family friend tried to open a jazz club in my hometown... nobody supported him at all, lost a lot of money and eventually had to shut down.

Cappy77

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My hair salon
Big Daddy Cafe on Cascade
This Is It BBQ (really like their lemonade)
Qhemet Biologics

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Barbershop Friday
ummm ummm

ummm.........

.....this guy opened up a Chicago rib, hamburger, etc eatery recently, he sat while I was there and told me about his investment...

....some of these clubs/lounges are more than likely black owned......

..... I'll probably get my taxes done by some black accountants or tax preparers.......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A restaurant in manhattan and you NYC coli dudes should support my boys spot , him and his brother do allot for the community. Salon de Lafayette is the spot . They play music on the weekends and has a real good crowd. It's not for broke dudes but it's not that expensive either . Support!
I just bookmarked it on yelp to visit soon. It has an unusually high rating of 5 stars you never see that

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
99% of the money I spend, apart from apparel are spent in black businesses. I guess that's a perk living in a country where blacks are the majority and ruling class.