Last Black owned Business you supported?

BeeBoyWhoo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thompson_bio.jpg

CEO of mcdonalds.. im sure yal nikkas eat mcdonalds

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
barbershop
used tire / tire patching spot
bbq joint
there's a black guy here who's a legit chocolatier that i try to support when i have the $ and am buying stuff for moms/grams

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:aicmon:

i dumped a photography company for my brother in law's high school buddy who photographed his wedding and has an upstart photography company. my wedding was 11/29. he said he would have the pics ready by mid january.

weeks leading up to the wedding - i ask him to please dress formal as this will be a formal wedding and for my wife's brother's wedding he was wearing jeans and a fitted with a button up.

day of the wedding - him and his boy show up in jeans, timbs, and durags to a formal wedding.

february - no pics. supposedly his mac got busted up and it was taking him a long time to edit the pics on his pc. understandable.

march - no pics. same story.

april - his "hard drive is fukked up and the data recovery people are doing everything they can"

today and yesterday - not responding to texts.

im all for supporting all minority businesses. but wtf man. whenever i support any minority business i rarely get great service. and thats not me being racist or a c00n. its the fukking truth.

doesnt mean im going to stop, but ima have to be extra fukking careful from now on.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The last one about 2 weeks ago... Whenever I go to the shop I happily go to the black owned rib shack next door to it... But I feel kinda like a c00n,idk why... Maybe cause of that fawckin stereotype...

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
barber
dentist
bank
west indian food spot

i notice people love to point out the negatives of black owned businesses, while overlooking the often blatant racism /horrible service in other places.
that slave mentality and self-hate is strong

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Mechanic Shop Owned by a black man and has only black employees.

Barbershop With only black barbers

I found out about a black bank as well.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

i dumped a photography company for my brother in law's high school buddy who photographed his wedding and has an upstart photography company. my wedding was 11/29. he said he would have the pics ready by mid january.

weeks leading up to the wedding - i ask him to please dress formal as this will be a formal wedding and for my wife's brother's wedding he was wearing jeans and a fitted with a button up.

day of the wedding - him and his boy show up in jeans, timbs, and durags to a formal wedding.

february - no pics. supposedly his mac got busted up and it was taking him a long time to edit the pics on his pc. understandable.

march - no pics. same story.

april - his "hard drive is fukked up and the data recovery people are doing everything they can"

today and yesterday - not responding to texts.

im all for supporting all minority businesses. but wtf man. whenever i support any minority business i rarely get great service. and thats not me being racist or a c00n. its the fukking truth.

doesnt mean im going to stop, but ima have to be extra fukking careful from now on.

Ended up getting a quarter of our pics and taking that fakkit to court. Judge awarded us back our money plus interest.