full

:mjgrin:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Also i don't spend time with or even know females like that in real life. I'm very picky who i let in my circle.
Hmm another thread bout me , .. Anyway I always say any woman can be got. So the women in your circle might be the exact same type I'm digging or dogging. They allow me to do whatever because it's what they want and in some cases need. For example I went on a date with this chic, it was unplanned. I took her to a Nigerian bar (something different), then after the bar she felt nice enough and asked me to goto the park at 2am in the morning. She felt safe with me to do so. I got the blanket out the trunk and threw it over her shoulders because she was cold in a short strapless dress and walked to the soccer field. At 2:30 in morning we laid the blanket on the soccer field, kissed and she gave me the p*ssy doggie style under the moonlight. She stopped the action and got up, jumped on my back and told me she didn't want to walk and to take her back to her car parked by the Nigerian bar. We get to her car and we kiss goodbye but she says she not ready to go home yet. She was purposely stalling, that dikk in the park got her wet so ask do I know where we can go. We got back in the car, parked on this secluded street, she hopped in the backseat and I fukked her till 4:00 am and told me she was just talking shyt when she told me to cum in her and hope I didnt. Sheeiittt ... Anyway.. She tells me sex is so good wit me when she got home. Come to think of it I haven't heard from her since. I say this to say you would never tell by looking at this baddie as doing this wit me

5ahM9CB.jpg

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Hmm another thread bout me , .. Anyway I always say any woman can be got. So the women in your circle might be the exact same type I'm digging or dogging. They allow me to do whatever because it's what they want and in some cases need. For example I went on a date with this chic, it was unplanned. I took her to a Nigerian bar (something different), then after the bar she felt nice enough and asked me to goto the park at 3am in the morning. She felt safe with me to do so. I got the blanket out the trunk and threw it over her shoulders because she was cold in a short strapless dress and walked to the soccer field. At 3:30 in morning we laid the blanket on the soccer field, kissed and she gave me the p*ssy doggie style under the moonlight. She stopped the action and got up, jumped on my back and told me she didn't want to walk and to take her back to her car parked by the Nigerian bar. We get to her car and we kiss goodbye but she says she not ready to go home yet. She was purposely stalling, that dikk in the park got her wet so ask do I know where we can go. We got back in the car, parked on this secluded street, she hopped in the backseat and I fukked her till 4:00 am and told me she was just talking shyt when she told me to cum in her and hope I didnt. Sheeiittt ... Anyway.. She tells me sex is so good wit me when she got home. Come to think of it I haven't heard from her since. I say this to say you would never tell by looking at this baddie as doing this wit me

5ahM9CB.jpg

Ok. Not really sure why u tagging me. I didn't start this thread. I would never make a thread about you.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Shut up.. u sound stupid and very predictable; that's what I do know. I don't need to read comments from the leader of the BBC - that's "Bitter Broad Click"- how's membership these days?
And you sound ignorant as hell.Stop showing out in front of these men you dusty thirst trap