Ladies how much of a man's potential worth to you?

Ladies How much is a Man's Potential Worth to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well I speculate that there is a very interesting reason for why you focused on that debatable aspect rather than any of the content within those lines, or the piece as a whole. at least I hope so.
You'd like for there to be reason wouldn't you?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Well, there's always a reason. it could be,

1. you're either lazy and just simply couldn't be bothered to read that short paragraph.

2. Or, subconsciously we don't like to read or get invested into a potential instance where you may have to actually thoroughly explain/defend your thought processes, when confronted with a person or situation that may force you to do that, sometimes people tend to conveniently "not read" the whole paragraph. Which is more odd than normal, being that people always want to read something that is directed at them. But in this case, it may require them to put in some...work. this could also go into the lazy category

3. you read that paragraph, and opted to go in a different direction.

either way there is always a reason.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Meeting and getting to know new people, new cultures, and acquiring knowledge are really all I care about in terms of how I judge if I was successful in life. My job is merely a means to an end to support lifestyle. Anyone who complains about being bored need to shake things up. I'm moving simply because I'm sick of living in the same place, and I want to move. I'm shaking things because "why the hell not". More people need to have that mindset, but even I have to admit it's taken me a while to get to this point. That was mostly due to trying to help my family with things. Now that all of that is taken care of, i can truly do me and chase the things I want.
When I relocated at 23 to the south it was the best thing for me.I got tired of living in the same place,cats I grew up with getting into trouble,nobody is doing anything.Once I got to the south I found myself,explored more.As you get older more people are complacent and will never grow.Let them be,as for you reach for the stars.We only young once.I wish more young bucks like you had the mentality.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
bytches in this thread won't get nothing but the one and done from me...you don't believe in me? :damn:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
bytches in this thread won't get nothing but the one and done from me...you don't believe in me? :damn:

:heh: you wouldn't get that close to me.

tumblr_mz9w8tmus81slj24go1_500.gif

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
ha ha potential. You know how many men I dated and was in a relationship who had potential. Wasted 6 years of life. Dating someone with potential is only feasible when that person is actively working on it not making empty statements.
Everybody different tho,what if he had real aspirations but was struggling.I'm not talking about trying to blow up big as a rapper lol.6 years :damn:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I got a passport... Once I move to Denver and get settled in my first stop is Japan, then Germany, then London. If you aren't living and working to try and travel and see the world you're doing it wrong imo. Planets to big to only know one country. I want to know as many as possible before I die.

Also I feel bad for that Kent dude.... There are two types of men who go through that shyt. The ones who grow stronger from it and make themselves better people and those who wallow in it and never recover. He's the latter and certainly not the former. He should end his life because the way he lives just seems like a miserable existence.

Im an expat bruh and no matter where you go, women want established men and providers. Else you will be another stud phuck toy which you can do that domestically. You cannot run from yourself.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Im an expat bruh and no matter where you go, women want established men and providers. Else you will be another stud phuck toy which you can do that domestically. You cannot run from yourself.
All around world it's same thing.Us men are look to as leaders and providers.I'm sure foreign women have their standards too