Ladies how much of a man's potential worth to you?

Ladies How much is a Man's Potential Worth to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
All around world it's same thing.Us men are look to as leaders and providers.I'm sure foreign women have their standards too

Indeed. my point is that if you are subpar as a man in the States then dating will be the same elsewhere, unless you go for young or impoverished chicks like old white beta male cacs in asian african and latin american countries.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Indeed. my point is that if you are subpar as a man in the States then dating will be the same elsewhere, unless you go for young or impoverished chicks like old white beta male cacs in asian african and latin american countries.
I don't know how cats have problems in dating game.If your personality isn't wood and your confident you shouldn't have a problem with women in states.The dating game is bad but all it takes is 1 decent woman to walk into your life.In meantime take trips,explore,get ya paper up,go to the gym and women will follow.It gets better for us men in our 30's.I'm going on 31 and I'm picking up new hobbies and skills by the day.

Daps
Im an expat bruh and no matter where you go, women want established men and providers. Else you will be another stud phuck toy which you can do that domestically. You cannot run from yourself.

:what:If you think I'm traveling to meet women and find a wife you missed the entire point of my posts and the posts that came before it. I don't even understand why you quoted my post to write that.

Please don't confuse me with one of these people who sit around and base all their decisions on women or what women want. I do things for myself not for other people that aren't family. I want to travel because I want to see the world. I have no underlying reasons. In the future I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't drag me into simplistic/stupid conversation like "I'm traveling because I want to find a good wife". That's not my thought process nor will it ever be.

Last edited:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
:what:If you think I'm traveling to meet women and find a wife you missed the entire point of my posts and the posts that came before it. I don't even understand why you quoted my post to write that.

Please don't confuse me with one of these people who sit around and base all their decisions on women or what women want. I do things for myself not for other people that aren't family. I want to travel because I want to see the world. I have no underlying reasons. In the future I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't drag me into simplistic/stupid conversation like "I'm traveling because I want to find a good wife". That's not my thought process nor will it ever be.

You were making an exchange about women and dating which dovetailed to passports and traveling. Whenever you decide to travel, just "because", I am assuming you wont get romantically involved with any locals that you encounter, even if thats not your motive, and if you do just remember women generally like the qualtities mentioned in a man. This is a forum so you can choose to ignore me but :camby:with that dont drag me into a conversation bullshyt. Have a coke and a smile.

Daps
You were making an exchange about women and dating which dovetailed to passports and traveling. Whenever you decide to travel, just "because", I am assuming you wont get romantically involved with any locals that you encounter, even if thats not your motive, and if you do just remember women generally like the qualtities mentioned in a man. This is a forum so you can choose to ignore me but :camby:with that dont drag me into a conversation bullshyt. Have a coke and a smile.
You're assumptions were faulty. If you had spent anytime reading what I wrote beforehand you would've realized that. Next time just read through thoroughly and you'll be fine. I only ask because I don't want to find myself lumped in to that pathetic group of men who only do things because "This is what women want". That's a shytty way to live.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Bottom line is we are in a society where potential means nothing anymore and late bloomers catch a harder time in dating game then the ones who get everything at a certain age

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Yea but somehow someday some of them end up having at least one.You sure you wont get baby fever? :sas1:

Nothing against you, but in general I fukking hate when people say this.
"You say you don't want kids now. :sas1: Wait till you fall in love :sas2:"

I don't think people understand how extremely selfless you have to be when you have children. It's a kind of selflessness you don't have with anyone else, not even your husband/partner. At the end of the day your husband/partner are their own person who make their own choices and have free will to leave. That's something you can just dead if it's not working for you. Kids don't work that way. You have an obligation to that child whether you like it or not. When you have a kid, you will never be first in your life again. It's not something that you can take a break from. That's why a lot of mothers end up feeling trapped because they feel like they had to have children. Then on top of that, kids are expensive. Maybe the woman is pursuing a demanding career. I've sat through two births and it's fukking miserable. There are so many valid reasons to not want to be a mother. To me, there's nothing appealing about having children. We need to teach women that being a mother is an option. If it's not something that they feel they want, they don't have to have children. If you're in a relationship that's serious, you need to make that shyt CLEAR from the get-go. Don't ever be involved with a man that says "maybe you'll change your mind" because down the road, it will become a problem when he tries to talk you into it. Don't give him false hope either when you know damn well that you have no plans on having kids. Be straight up. Not wanting kids doesn't make someone a bad person even though a lot of women are made to feel that way.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Nothing against you, but in general I fukking hate when people say this.
"You say you don't want kids now. :sas1: Wait till you fall in love :sas2:"

I don't think people understand how extremely selfless you have to be when you have children. It's a kind of selflessness you don't have with anyone else, not even your husband/partner. At the end of the day your husband/partner are their own person who make their own choices and have free will to leave. That's something you can just dead if it's not working for you. Kids don't work that way. You have an obligation to that child whether you like it or not. When you have a kid, you will never be first in your life again. It's not something that you can take a break from. That's why a lot of mothers end up feeling trapped because they feel like they had to have children. Then on top of that, kids are expensive. Maybe the woman is pursuing a demanding career. I've sat through two births and it's fukking miserable. There are so many valid reasons to not want to be a mother. To me, there's nothing appealing about having children. We need to teach women that being a mother is an option. If it's not something that they feel they want, they don't have to have children. If you're in a relationship that's serious, you need to make that shyt CLEAR from the get-go. Don't ever be involved with a man that says "maybe you'll change your mind" because down the road, it will become a problem when he tries to talk you into it. Don't give him false hope either when you know damn well that you have no plans on having kids. Be straight up. Not wanting kids doesn't make someone a bad person even though a lot of women are made to feel that way.
I feel you,I agree kids change your life and you gotta make sure it's something you 100% want.I think some women have kids cause they wanna feel complete.I see daycare prices for kids these days and it's crazy :damn:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I put it like this. Its so simple.

A broke dude is like a obese woman. Can the broke dude get his finances together? Maybe, maybe not, just like the woman can lose weight. Question is, why should anyone wait if they can be happier choosing someone closer to their ideal? Nobody, men or women, should be forced to date people they aren't attracted to or don't want to build a future with out of guilt. That the dating world is harsh is great- forces everyone to put their best foot forward in life to get the results they want :yeshrug:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I put it like this. Its so simple.

A broke dude is like a obese woman. Can the broke dude get his finances together? Maybe, maybe not, just like the woman can lose weight. Question is, why should anyone wait if they can be happier choosing someone closer to their ideal? Nobody, men or women, should be forced to date people they aren't attracted to or don't want to build a future with out of guilt. That the dating world is harsh is great- forces everyone to put their best foot forward in life to get the results they want :yeshrug:
Fair point breh :ehh:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I notice with the movie "Pursuit of Happiness" how Will Smith's character although he was broke and struggling,he was a good father and had potential.However the woman left him and he ended up becoming a millionaire stock broker (based off a true story).Aint nothing wrong with having potential regardless of what anyone says.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Alot of times as young as i am, i've seen people who were 30 when i was like 13/14 still driving the same cars they drove years back, or doing the same "succesful" thing they were doing at 26.
Success at 26 is not necessarily a good look at 35 when you got kids to feed. And alot of times people get complacent later in life when reality sets in.
I seen a relative try to sell my mom a car last night dude has to be about 36 now, married got a kid fatter still living
in his little house, when he was 28 his job and side hustle was:leon: now its like:heh:.
sometimes people invest their time in the wrong dudes sometimes cuz they get lost in the glitz off a man "hustling" being a go getter and being fake busy
life is a marathon not a race, but yea women dont have do fukk with who they dont want to fukk with, its just funnier when slept on potential surpasses the ones who sped off earlier