Ladies how much of a man's potential worth to you?

Ladies How much is a Man's Potential Worth to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
With the right resources yes. I agree. But it goes back to the point of a man needing to be established in order for that to happen.
I don't think anyone is gonna be 100% in this day and age,a certain things we will have accomplished but a lot of brothas are just starting to live in their 30's

Daps
This is something that's always bothered me a bit.... Women care more about what a man can do for them rather than about the man himself. shyt like that makes you weary around whoever you end up dating.... I always find myself wondering "what does this woman ultimately want from me?" when I should be asking the question "What does this women love so much about me?"

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
This is something that's always bothered me a bit.... Women care more about what a man can do for them rather than about the man himself. shyt like that makes you weary around whoever you end up dating.... I always find myself wondering "what does this woman ultimately want from me?" when I should be asking the question "What does this women love so much about me?"
Been like that since the beginning of time.Of course there are some genuine women,but there are some out here who care strictly about material things.All it takes is 1 woman to change your thinking.Dating game always been shallow.

Daps
Been like that since the beginning of time.Of course there are some genuine women,but there are some out here who care strictly about material things.All it takes is 1 woman to change your thinking.Dating game always been shallow.

I guess.... But that's also a part of the reason I'm so damn picky when it comes to dating. It's very hard to meet genuine women. The folks who just keep throwing themselves back out there time after time for actual real dating are brave souls.... DUMB, but brave.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I guess.... But that's also a part of the reason I'm so damn picky when it comes to dating. It's very hard to meet genuine women. The folks who just keep throwing themselves back out there time after time for actual real dating are brave souls.... DUMB, but brave.
As men we can be picky.There are twice as many single women out there for us.Depending on your city too (ATL,NY).Genuine women are probably not at the club every weekend.Another mistake we make is looking.Outsize of work we gotta have hobbies.Women come and go,so it's unpredictable when one will show.As for dating in 2015 it's digital and people put words on a profile :laugh: that's where world is at.

Daps
As men we can be picky.There are twice as many single women out there for us.Depending on your city too (ATL,NY).Genuine women are probably not at the club every weekend.Another mistake we make is looking.Outsize of work we gotta have hobbies.Women come and go,so it's unpredictable when one will show.As for dating in 2015 it's digital and people put words on a profile :laugh: that's where world is at.

I can honestly say I've been on one "date"(It wasn't a date it, was a sushi lunch where we split the bill and shot the shyt after) with a women I've met online(Tinder), and I've never been on a date with a woman I met at a club. If I don't meet em in person, or in a place that isn't a club they don't even get consideration. If I meet a woman online or a at a club there's only one thing they're good for......

That digital age bullshyt is disgusting. Everyone knows what everyone is on there for. No one on those things actually want to date unless you're using a pay site like match. There's a reason this is called the hook up age.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I can honestly say I've been on one "date"(It wasn't a date it, was a sushi lunch where we split the bill and shot the shyt after) with a women I've met online(Tinder), and I've never been on a date with a woman I met at a club. If I don't meet em in person, or in a place that isn't a club they don't even get consideration. If I meet a woman online or a at a club there's only one thing they're good for......

That digital age bullshyt is disgusting. Everyone knows what everyone is on there for. No one on those things actually want to date unless you're using a pay site like match. There's a reason this is called the hook up age.
This is why us men need passports to travel.The women in other countries are nothing like the ones in America.I agree with the age we are in.Divorce is rampant,people having kids all over the place with no commitment.It's coo to kick it with a lady every now and then but if that is a #2 priority good luck.There is a video of this young man floating around here and he basically lives his life on woman approval,I think dude name is Kent and he makes Youtube videos.Sad site.As for Tinder that's a whole mother networking site :heh:

Daps
This is why us men need passports to travel.The women in other countries are nothing like the ones in America.I agree with the age we are in.Divorce is rampant,people having kids all over the place with no commitment.It's coo to kick it with a lady every now and then but if that is a #2 priority good luck.There is a video of this young man floating around here and he basically lives his life on woman approval,I think dude name is Kent and he makes Youtube videos.Sad site.As for Tinder that's a whole mother networking site :heh:

I got a passport... Once I move to Denver and get settled in my first stop is Japan, then Germany, then London. If you aren't living and working to try and travel and see the world you're doing it wrong imo. Planets to big to only know one country. I want to know as many as possible before I die.

Also I feel bad for that Kent dude.... There are two types of men who go through that shyt. The ones who grow stronger from it and make themselves better people and those who wallow in it and never recover. He's the latter and certainly not the former. He should end his life because the way he lives just seems like a miserable existence.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I got a passport... Once I move to Denver and get settled in my first stop is Japan, then Germany, then London. If you aren't living and working to try and travel and see the world you're doing it wrong imo. Planets to big to only know one country. I want to know as many as possible before I die.
That's how it's suppose to be.I'm trying to get on this cruise to Bahamas by next year :blessed: Sad to say some people will stay stuck in same town,doing same thing.Life can be fun too.Why I don't feel bad when people complain they are bored with their life.

Daps
That's how it's suppose to be.I'm trying to get on this cruise to Bahamas by next year :blessed: Sad to say some people will stay stuck in same town,doing same thing.Life can be fun too.Why I don't feel bad when people complain they are bored with their life.

Meeting and getting to know new people, new cultures, and acquiring knowledge are really all I care about in terms of how I judge if I was successful in life. My job is merely a means to an end to support lifestyle. Anyone who complains about being bored need to shake things up. I'm moving simply because I'm sick of living in the same place, and I want to move. I'm shaking things because "why the hell not". More people need to have that mindset, but even I have to admit it's taken me a while to get to this point. That was mostly due to trying to help my family with things. Now that all of that is taken care of, i can truly do me and chase the things I want.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That would require me to have read past the first few lines.

"that was one big pile"- this statement insinuates something in it's entirety. Yet if you didn't read past the first few lines, and essentially blew smoke just to blow it, then that renders your initial comment....meaningless. which makes the comment you just made....nonsensical.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"that was one big pile"- this statement insinuates something in it's entirety. Yet if you didn't read past the first few lines, and essentially blew smoke just to blow it, then that renders your initial comment....meaningless. which makes the comment you just made....nonsensical.
I speculated that the first few sentences were reflective of the overall tone of the piece.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I speculated that the first few sentences were reflective of the overall tone of the piece.

Well I speculate that there is a very interesting reason for why you focused on that debatable aspect rather than any of the content within those lines, or the piece as a whole. at least I hope so.