Ladies how much of a man's potential worth to you?

Ladies How much is a Man's Potential Worth to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Well that was one big steaming pile of condescension.

instead of wasting bandwidth by pointing out the obvious, you can possibly mitigate that "condescension" by providing an actual retort, that is if you have one.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Yea I'm with the whole compromising thing.I ain't a selfish dude,but at same time she gotta bring something to the tables besides looks.Sad more options,more you can get away with,but everyone has a type tho.I would prefer an average woman with a lot more,instead of the instagram robot.You think you will have same mentality at 30 as you do at 23?

I'm near 30 and I still don't want a man with kids and most of the men I have access to do not have children.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
the older I get the less I care about potential and the more I care about your successes
Yeah..That potential shyt is for when you're a broke early 20-something year old in undergrad. After about 24-25 years old it's time for nikkas to show and prove. If I ever get back in the dating game I'm looking at what's in a bytch's pockets first and foremost.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Yeah..That potential shyt is for when you're a broke early 20-something year old in undergrad. After about 24-25 years old it's time for nikkas to show and prove. If I ever get back in the dating game I'm looking at what's in a bytch's pockets first and foremost.
:heh: bruh you know most women ain't gonna spend dough on a man

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I don't care for potential right now, maybe when I was in my early twenties, but nah I'm turning 29 and I don't have the patience or time for that. I think my life is in order in my opinion, I can only deal with a man at the same stage.
I feel ya,but what if dude went thru hard times?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I feel that,so no more aspiring rappers and beat makers for you :laugh: You still young tho,29 ain't old :wtf:

Yeah but I feel established myself, I pretty much set my goals and accomplished them so I don't really feel like I'm at a place where I can carry someone else with me. I'm not tryna go to an assembly line or Build a Bear lol I'm at a point in my life where the next step is setting myself up for the future. I'd rather have children than try to help my s/o reach they goals and reach that level. :ld:

And I'm a woman, we don't really have the luxury of having years to waste.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Yeah but I feel established myself, I pretty much set my goals and accomplished them so I don't really feel like I'm at a place where I can carry someone else with me. I'm not tryna go to an assembly line or Build a Bear lol I'm at a point in my life where the next step is setting myself up for the future. I'd rather have children than try to help my s/o reach they goals and reach that level. :ld:

And I'm a woman, we don't really have the luxury of having years to waste.
Got that right some of y'all peak in mid 20's :lolbron: but us brothers get better over time.If we get gray hair it's a status thing,y'all get old and y'all panic.Competition for y'all gets harder as time goes on.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Got that right some of y'all peak in mid 20's :lolbron: but us brothers get better over time.If we get gray hair it's a status thing,y'all get old and y'all panic.Competition for y'all gets harder as time goes on.
Not really anybody can keep getting better with age as long as you're healthy and active. Men don't get better with age yall just don't have pressure and a time frame in which you gotta have children. I had a lot of pressure growing up to succeed, and grew up a bit too fast, so now that I feel I've done that, its time for me to start my next chapter in life. I don't really see the point in wasting time especially since I no longer have the patience to deal with a man tryna establish himself. That's prolly why I'm into older men.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
instead of wasting bandwidth by pointing out the obvious, you can possibly mitigate that "condescension" by providing an actual retort, that is if you have one.
That would require me to have read past the first few lines.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Not really anybody can keep getting better with age as long as you're healthy and active. Men don't get better with age yall just don't have pressure and a time frame in which you gotta have children. I had a lot of pressure growing up to succeed, and grew up a bit too fast, so now that I feel I've done that, its time for me to start my next chapter in life. I don't really see the point in wasting time especially since I no longer have the patience to deal with a man tryna establish himself. That's prolly why I'm into older men.
To each it's own.Us men really hit our stride in our 30's.We basically have an option to settle down or date younger women.Brothers can be 50 and find a 30 year old and start a family.Y'all on the other hand nope :heh: seriously age is a state of mind :manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
To each it's own.Us men really hit our stride in our 30's.We basically have an option to settle down or date younger women.Brothers can be 50 and find a 30 year old and start a family.Y'all on the other hand nope :heh: seriously age is a state of mind :manny:
With the right resources yes. I agree. But it goes back to the point of a man needing to be established in order for that to happen.