Ladies how much of a man's potential worth to you?

Ladies How much is a Man's Potential Worth to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
OP is making this thread because right now he ain't shyt (living in a basement, cleaning gas station toilets at night), still thinks he's going to be somebody in life. He can't get a girl and he got nothing going for himself that's why he asking this q.

:russ::banderas:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
OP is making this thread because right now he ain't shyt (living in a basement, cleaning gas station toilets at night), still thinks he's going to be somebody in life. He can't get a girl and he got nothing going for himself that's why he asking this q.

:russ::banderas:
Keep lying to ya self :umad:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Alot of times as young as i am, i've seen people who were 30 when i was like 13/14 still driving the same cars they drove years back, or doing the same "succesful" thing they were doing at 26.
Success at 26 is not necessarily a good look at 35 when you got kids to feed. And alot of times people get complacent later in life when reality sets in.
I seen a relative try to sell my mom a car last night dude has to be about 36 now, married got a kid fatter still living
in his little house, when he was 28 his job and side hustle was:leon: now its like:heh:.
sometimes people invest their time in the wrong dudes sometimes cuz they get lost in the glitz off a man "hustling" being a go getter and being fake busy
life is a marathon not a race, but yea women dont have do fukk with who they dont want to fukk with, its just funnier when slept on potential surpasses the ones who sped off earlier[/QUOT
That sounds like a cat off of here :heh: by 28 you should have a direction in life.No more wanna be a rappers...no more hustling etc..By that time you should have a real job

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
sometimes I think gender roles can make hetero relationships difficult :ehh:
even though I think they can also give them extra passion as well :patrice:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Bruh I seen people make a bunch of moves and get no rich change jobs change hustles etc making a bunch of moves but no moves reallylife changing
People see someone making "moves" and it impresses them im in my early twenties and I had my own business from 2010 to 2012 due to some shyt I had to shut it down.
But my neighbors would see me leave my crib all he time in street clothes normal everyday young nikka wear and they would look like:stopitslime: boy get a job i was making more money than them now i have a side job ill be working till august cuz i wear a suit and tie and i make less and just the idea of a suit and tie leaves them like:gladbron:
and im like who the hell cares
but its the same with "potential"
bytches be short sighted by the success they see on the surface and dont think long term

And thats why you see people in the same spot for years.

but yea by 28 i think u should have a grip on reality though
however it aint where u at its where u goin

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Bruh I seen people make a bunch of moves and get no rich change jobs change hustles etc making a bunch of moves but no moves reallylife changing
People see someone making "moves" and it impresses them im in my early twenties and I had my own business from 2010 to 2012 due to some shyt I had to shut it down.
But my neighbors would see me leave my crib all he time in street clothes normal everyday young nikka wear and they would look like:stopitslime: boy get a job i was making more money than them now i have a side job ill be working till august cuz i wear a suit and tie and i make less and just the idea of a suit and tie leaves them like:gladbron:
and im like who the hell cares
but its the same with "potential"
bytches be short sighted by the success they see on the surface and dont think long term

And thats why you see people in the same spot for years.

but yea by 28 i think u should have a grip on reality though
however it aint where u at its where u goin
Congrats on your success bruh.See a lot of people wanna be at the end of the assembly line but not the beginning.No one wants to build or get their dirty hands in processes anymore.This is a impatient get mad at Microwave have society.No young person should be doing same thing over and over for years.Sometimes it takes a leap of faith out of the comfort zone to get going.Everybody can see the surface but no one knows hard work it takes to maintain.This is why I said success varies by person.As for get rich schemes,you don't want anything that's easy or sounds easy.Gotta grind out here,cutting corners will get you back in same spot.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Alot of times as young as i am, i've seen people who were 30 when i was like 13/14 still driving the same cars they drove years back, or doing the same "succesful" thing they were doing at 26.
So these people should stop driving fully functional vehicles, so that people like you won't look down on them?