Ladies how much of a man's potential worth to you?

Ladies How much is a Man's Potential Worth to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
First and Foremost Making a thread in here feels like im sitting at "The Talk" table with a bunch of Sheryl Underwoods :russ: but im curious ladies how much does Potential count for anything anymore? For example we all know First Lady Michelle Obama was with Barack we he had literally a dollar and a dream. In 2015 in this microwave era would yall be willing to stay with a dude, if he had just a job and a dream? :lupe:Im not talking about being President maybe owning his own company or something Keep it real.
i get what you are saying but feel like the obamas are not the best example because barak graduated from harvard and columbia. IMO someone with degrees from 2 ivies is completely different than other situations

but to answer the question 1+years later it depends on what his goal is and what he is doing to get to that goal.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
*I am commenting before reading the thread

I have learned over the years that it isn't worth as much weight as women would like it to. Unless he is actually in the process of doing then it means very little. A lot people have potential and most waste it. It also kinda depends on what "potential" means.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
*I am commenting before reading the thread

I have learned over the years that it isn't worth as much weight as women would like it to. Unless he is actually in the process of doing then it means very little. A lot people have potential and most waste it. It also kinda depends on what "potential" means.
I mean potential as for example he could be the next Fortune 500 entrepreneur,all he needs is 1 more step etc... Somebody is basically close to their goal.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
i get what you are saying but feel like the obamas are not the best example because barak graduated from harvard and columbia. IMO someone with degrees from 2 ivies is completely different than other situations

but to answer the question 1+years later it depends on what his goal is and what he is doing to get to that goal.
People look at the Obamas success and forget they struggled at 1 point.Barack especially.Michelle knew he had potential meaning he could go very far in his career no matter if it was teaching law or his politican career.Im talking about if a man was just a step or two away from realizing his dream/potential how much is that worth.I know we are in a different age where everyone wants things now and are not willing to wait,my ? is how much is a brotha's potential worth?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I mean potential as for example he could be the next Fortune 500 entrepreneur,all he needs is 1 more step etc... Somebody is basically close to their goal.

That's not potential. Dude is already doing his thing. Potential is like he is in college or he is just starting out on a new business venture or he has a great idea.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could potentially win the lottery but I wouldn't put stock in it.

People better start taking things for face value. Everyone screwing up living in these fantasies when it comes to other people.

The only potential that should be worth anything to you is yours as you can directly affect it.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
That's not potential. Dude is already doing his thing. Potential is like he is in college or he is just starting out on a new business venture or he has a great idea.
No im saying he needs 1 more step towards being next Fortune 500 CEO. Basically he has potential of being one,but ok lets go by if his business was struggling and bills are piling up,what you stay with him?