Ladies how much of a man's potential worth to you?

Ladies How much is a Man's Potential Worth to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
I don't care so much for potential but rather drive and work ethic. You know you're in the presence of someone who has the potential to do great by how they work and their mentality while they have little or nothing. Someone can have the potential but lack the drive to utilize that potential to the fullest.

With that being said, I still prefer a potential suitor to be at a similar stage in his life as myself.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I don't care so much for potential but rather drive and work ethic. You know you're in the presence of someone who has the potential to do great by how they work and their mentality while they have little or nothing. Someone can have the potential but lack the drive to utilize that potential to the fullest.

With that being said, I still prefer a potential suitor to be at a similar stage in his life as myself.
How old if I may ask.Assuming your close to 30 with that mentality,which is a good thing

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yea I'm with the whole compromising thing.I ain't a selfish dude,but at same time she gotta bring something to the tables besides looks.Sad more options,more you can get away with,but everyone has a type tho.I would prefer an average woman with a lot more,instead of the instagram robot.You think you will have same mentality at 30 as you do at 23?
About children? Definitely.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I never said you said that. What I'm saying is that if we were to take your logic through it's natural course then my statement is where it would lead. Honestly what's wrong with me wanting to lead in a relationship? Are women incapable of doing such things? You really think that out of 3.5 bn males there aren't some who want to take a more relaxed position in a relationship? I'm not asking all men to take on the role just the one who I will pledge my life to.

Why is this your primary concern when processing your next relationship? why are you even SPEAKING about such a disingenuous concept such as "power struggles"? Am I looking at one of the people that are the fukking problem with todays relationships? worried more about orchestrating a goddamn "dynamic" rather than actually connecting with someone?

this shouldn't even be something your thinking about. It's almost as if people these days are too dense to analyze compatibility levels of personality traits, and therefore need to come in with these canned "ideals" and pre-determinations of what they want the dynamic between them and the SO to be like. Rather than processing the people they come in contact with as individuals.

this is what is fukking up relationships and making them a bunch of power dynamic, comfort bullshyt.

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:heh: at Guadalupe.Seriously I would prefer my wife to stay at home,but if she wanna work cool :manny: unlike these other mama boys,I cook,clean myself.Now when I have kids of course I will do my part.A woman in 2015 shouldn't ignore a man with potential.It's harder for y'all then us.Now you say you don't want kids,but what if he had kids?I don't know how old you are but will you change your mind?

:heh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why is this your primary concern when processing your next relationship? why are you even SPEAKING about such a disingenuous concept such as "power struggles"? Am I looking at one of the people that are the fukking problem with todays relationships? worried more about orchestrating a goddamn "dynamic" rather than actually connecting with someone?

this shouldn't even be something your thinking about. It's almost as if people these days are too dense to analyze compatibility levels of personality traits, and therefore need to come in with these canned "ideals" and pre-determinations of what they want the dynamic between them and the SO to be like. Rather than processing the people they come in contact with as individuals.

this is what is fukking up relationships and making them a bunch of power dynamic, comfort bullshyt.
Well that was one big steaming pile of condescension.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yea but somehow someday some of them end up having at least one.You sure you wont get baby fever? :sas1:
Yes, I'm very sure. I don't like children, and I don't want to take care of any children much less actually push one out of my hooha.