Ladies how much of a man's potential worth to you?

Ladies How much is a Man's Potential Worth to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:scust: We couldn't at least be Aisha Tyler's or something? Damn.

Anyway, im only 23 so im very willing to grow with a man if I think we could be together for life.
:russ: if y'all look like her.Reason I said Sheryl because some of y'all got a mouth I see what y'all be posting sometime :shaq2: glad to see you a loyal type :salute:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:beli: we 20 posts in and you just seeing that.Seriously give me props for being respectful in here,I could have been a :troll: but it takes a man to ask a serious ? to y'all.I value my queens opinions....

I saw it a long time ago, side eyed it, but just didn't say anything.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why can't he be smarter or successful then you.I thought relationships were 50-50 :laugh:
The smarter thing is non-negotiable. No one's going to turn down a partner for being too successful including me, but I would prefer someone equally or slightly less successful than I am. Keeps the power balance nice and manageable.

Last edited:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The smarter thing is non-negotiable. No one's going to turn down a partner for being too successful including me, but I would prefer someone equal or slight less successful than I am. Keeps the power balance nice and manageable.
I feel ya,ya wanna be equally yoked.I hope you let the poor man wear the pants :heh: