Ladies how much of a man's potential worth to you?

Ladies How much is a Man's Potential Worth to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because you chose him so you could dominate him. That's the opposite of respect. Also reeks of fear. If a dude here said he wanted a wife who wasn't his equal so he could control her you'd throw shade
But that is what you men want. You may not verbalize it, but it's true. Being in charge excites me. What's wrong with that? There are mellow men out there who would like that.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As long as you respect him you could make it,but you being the leader of the relationship well :francis:
So you're saying that the leader in the relationship doesn't respect the person being led. Men lead most relationships, so these men don't respect their partners?

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But wait I didn't say that :heh: you trying to finish my sentences and think for me very cute :heh: so tell me mind reader what im thinking right now?:lupe:
I never said you said that. What I'm saying is that if we were to take your logic through it's natural course then my statement is where it would lead. Honestly what's wrong with me wanting to lead in a relationship? Are women incapable of doing such things? You really think that out of 3.5 bn males there aren't some who want to take a more relaxed position in a relationship? I'm not asking all men to take on the role just the one who I will pledge my life to.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I never said you said that. What I'm saying is that if we were to take your logic through it's natural course then my statement is where it would lead. Honestly what's wrong with me wanting to lead in a relationship? Are women incapable of doing such things? You really think that out of 3.5 bn males there aren't some who want to take a more relaxed position in a relationship? I'm not asking all men to take on the role just the one who I will pledge my life to.
:whoa: I cant speak for all the brothas out here.I can speak for me tho,and I rather be the leader then be lead.Some women are good leaders I admit that,but Im old school I believe a brotha gotta be the leader too.If a woman is gonna lead him all day everyday then he might as let her carry all heavy groceries,change oil.Seriously what do yall want sometime.No offense but I couldn't picture being in a relationship with you.No offense once again :heh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: I cant speak for all the brothas out here.I can speak for me tho,and I rather be the leader then be lead.Some women are good leaders I admit that,but Im old school I believe a brotha gotta be the leader too.If a woman is gonna lead him all day everyday then he might as let her carry all heavy groceries,change oil.Seriously what do yall want sometime.No offense but I couldn't picture being in a relationship with you.No offense once again :heh:
That's perfectly fine. I'm not offended at all because the relationship that you describe is not appealing to me in anyway. If you've lived alone as an adult you would have no problems with "heavy groceries" or an "oil change". Let me ask you this you said you believed in the traditional roles...will your wife have to work? If she has to work will you help around the house? How much of the child rearing will you be doing if she also has to work? Do you think that a woman who wants the traditional role is wrong for ignoring a man with "potential", and instead seeking someone who is already successful?

I don't have to worry about those things because I don't want any children, and Guadalupe will be cleaning my house and cooking for me.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
That's perfectly fine. I'm not offended at all because the relationship that you describe is not appealing to me in anyway. If you've lived alone as an adult you would have no problems with "heavy groceries" or an "oil change". Let me ask you this you said you believed in the traditional roles...will your wife have to work? If she has to work will you help around the house? How much of the child rearing will you be doing if she also has to work? Do you think that a woman who wants the traditional role is wrong for ignoring a man with "potential", and instead seeking someone who is already successful?

I don't have to worry about those things because I don't want any children, and Guadalupe will be cleaning my house and cooking for me.
:heh: at Guadalupe.Seriously I would prefer my wife to stay at home,but if she wanna work cool :manny: unlike these other mama boys,I cook,clean myself.Now when I have kids of course I will do my part.A woman in 2015 shouldn't ignore a man with potential.It's harder for y'all then us.Now you say you don't want kids,but what if he had kids?I don't know how old you are but will you change your mind?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do you believe in traditional, heteronormative gender roles?

You mean would I practice them? Not most of them. I'm not attacking them. I think it's fine if people want to live that way. I just wouldn't want to live that way.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:heh: at Guadalupe.Seriously I would prefer my wife to stay at home,but if she wanna work cool :manny: unlike these other mama boys,I cook,clean myself.Now when I have kids of course I will do my part.A woman in 2015 shouldn't ignore a man with potential.It's harder for y'all then us.Now you say you don't want kids,but what if he had kids?I don't know how old you are but will you change your mind?
I'm 23. No, I'm not changing my mind, and that's a deal breaker. I don't like children. It's cool that you're open to letting your wife do what she wants. I think the whole potential thing (and so many other dating traits) depends on how attractive a woman is. A 10 is going to have more options, so it's understandable if she goes to the financial 10. An average looking woman definitely wouldn't want to ignore a man with potential.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I'm 23. No, I'm not changing my mind, and that's a deal breaker. I don't like children. It's cool that you're open to letting your wife do what she wants. I think the whole potential thing (and so many other dating traits) depends on how attractive a woman is. A 10 is going to have more options, so it's understandable if she goes to the financial 10. An average looking woman definitely wouldn't want to ignore a man with potential.
Yea I'm with the whole compromising thing.I ain't a selfish dude,but at same time she gotta bring something to the tables besides looks.Sad more options,more you can get away with,but everyone has a type tho.I would prefer an average woman with a lot more,instead of the instagram robot.You think you will have same mentality at 30 as you do at 23?