Ladies how much of a man's potential worth to you?

Ladies How much is a Man's Potential Worth to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The smarter thing is non-negotiable. No one's going to turn down a partner for being too successful including me, but I would prefer someone equally or slightly less successful than I am. Keeps the power balance nice and manageable.
This sounds like disaster in the making

I have seen relationships destroyed by meaningless power struggles. shyt never works without mutual respect. NEVER :damn:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
more like I'm not taking care of you while you try to make it. :yeshrug:
I feel that,im not saying carry me and your load,what if a brotha ran into hard times?Everybody struggles now and then.What if a dude had no dough yet wanted to change the world on some MLK,Malcolm type stuff.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I feel that,im not saying carry me and your load,what if a brotha ran into hard times?Everybody struggles now and then.What if a dude had no dough yet wanted to change the world on some MLK,Malcolm type stuff.

If he's already my man and he ran into hard times, then it's fine. But if he's just trying to get with me then I'd wish him good luck and be on my way.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
A woman's age is very important in this conversation. All throughout college I was a bum ass nikka with tons of potential, but some women overlooked my glaring flaws because my future looked good on paper. Younger women can afford to take more risks in these situations.
Im thinkin same thing.At 23 they roll the dice.Once 26 comes they flip the script :heh: its more what have you done for me lately type stuff with them

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Why wouldn't I respect my husband?
Because you chose him so you could dominate him. That's the opposite of respect. Also reeks of fear. If a dude here said he wanted a wife who wasn't his equal so he could control her you'd throw shade