Ladies get that "IT" body (I'm your cheat code)...

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
We met in 2005, she was 125 lbs, 23inch waist 36 in hips so her proportions has always been that way.
Now she is 140lbs, 40inch hips, 25inch waist. Before we started training 4month ago, she really hasn't trained at all since 2006 and had 3 kids since then, she already had a kid when we met.
Do you have any before pics?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
From what 2006 not sure I can get them that far back those pics are not phone, I could probably go a few years back where she is around 150-55ish since our last kid couple years back.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
From what 2006 not sure I can get them that far back those pics are not phone, I could probably go a few years back where she is around 150-55ish since our last kid couple years back.
It's not big deal, just wanted to see her starting point.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Do you have any before pics?

What is your wife's body type?

It's not big deal, just wanted to see her starting point.

0TL0RoD.jpg

Here is picture from June of 2015 she about 159lbs here

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
What is your wife's body type?

Great question

My wife is 80%meso-20% Ectomorph

80% meso because she has natural muscularity , athletic build, she ran track, 100 yard dash in high school and back then she a had a build v similar to what you would on the female sprinters, but that's when she was 17 at 115 pound 5'6 3/4th

The 20% Ectomorph comes into play because its is almost impossible for her to get fat due to her Ectomorphs metabolism, she can get a little chubby, she can't get out of shape but she'll probably never get fat by our definition of it.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
In the last picture at the bottom she actually a little bigger around 148 at that time, the 2 above that one are at 140, which is where she is currently. Her waist went down to going from 28 1/2 inches to 25 an 3/4th

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Here is picture from June of 2015 she about 159lbs here

Here is one from last September she is around 159

Yep this is exactly what I meant by before pic, just wanted to see the transformation. How many days a week does she work her lower body? And what type/how much cardio did she do? She was eating 2000 calories and 150gm of protein. How do you get that much protein in?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Yep this is exactly what I meant by before pic, just wanted to see the transformation. How many days a week does she work her lower body? And what type/how much cardio did she do? She was eating 2000 calories and 150gm of protein. How do you get that much protein in?

I don't know of you viewed the information I posted on different bodytypes, if you haven't you should really check it out because it will help you learn your body and how to diet for your bodytype

To answer your question
I didn't really change her eat as much as I just stopped her from eating a couple really bad things. For example she use to drink limerita's (beer drink) and eat alot gummy bears all the time. Those are the only things I took from her.

I also added weight gainer protein shakes to her diet, each serving was 1,000 cals and 50 grams of protein.

The reason did that is because I knew it would be hard for her to eat the amount of calories I wanted her to eat daily basis (2000) because she doesn't really like to eat, and we wanted to add muscle tone while burning fat so this was a way for her to each a huge amount of calories while at work.

As far the 150 grams of protein, whey protein is (all protein) 2 serving size has about 50 grams of protein do that 2x a day, including a egg meal, and a dinner meal with chicken/beef or fish you should be at or we'll over 150grams, I would say 125grams should be the absolute minimum amount you take in per day.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I don't know of you viewed the information I posted on different bodytypes, if you haven't you should really check it out because it will help you learn your body and how to diet for your bodytype

To answer your question
I didn't really change her eat as much as I just stopped her from eating a couple really bad things. For example she use to drink limerita's (beer drink) and eat alot gummy bears all the time. Those are the only things I took from her.

I also added weight gainer protein shakes to her diet, each serving was 1,000 cals and 50 grams of protein.

The reason did that is because I knew it would be hard for her to eat the amount of calories I wanted her to eat daily basis (2000) because she doesn't really like to eat, and we wanted to add muscle tone while burning fat so this was a way for her to each a huge amount of calories while at work.

As far the 150 grams of protein, whey protein is (all protein) 2 serving size has about 50 grams of protein do that 2x a day, including a egg meal, and a dinner meal with chicken/beef or fish you should be at or we'll over 150grams, I would say 125grams should be the absolute minimum amount you take in per day.
What brand of protein do you buy her?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
There was this one I got from the Vitamin shoppe called "qiuck mass" which is the weight gainer she takes

The whey protein is from "optimum nutrition"