Ladies get that "IT" body (I'm your cheat code)...

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

This is me about three weeks after the video I posted prior I'm 174 here keep in mind I'm 5"11, after watching this video that morning I decided not to do the show after 20 weeks of dieting 15 weeks of that was no carbs, the last 4 weeks I was hitting 1.5 hrs cardio on the stepmill and it took away my fullness an my detail and was tired of dieting at that point.

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
QqsRJ7p.jpg

This is a pic of wifey after training her for 8 week her waist looks super small for someone 140 pounds while maintaining 40inch hips, keep in mind she has had 2 kids since 2011-2013 an 4 total...not bad.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Well I would ask you to answer these questions so I can accurately asses a diet based on your genetics because everyone is different

1). On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being fastest/1being the slowest) what would your rate your metabolism?

2). Bodytype: skinny, heavy, athletic, as much detail as possible
(Ectomorphs=skinny)
(Mesomorph=athletic, muscular)
(Endomorph=bigger, fat, can also be muscular)

3). How do you normally eat, what foods,and how often do you go to the gym?

1) 1
2) ehhh I'm 154 atm too big for me. I'm gonna say endo
3) eat all day. Bad food.... Gym :russ:

HAAAALLLLP @ultraflexed

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Before...
This is why, when you first get to the gym your heart rate has been at stable rate, it's going to take about 10 mins to really get your body in fat burning mode.

But if you wait until after you've trained you go right into fat burning mode.

Why?
When you train (weights or cardio or both?) you burn fat, you train for about a hour, that's a hour worth of fat burning you have before doing any cardio. You sweat more, an burn more fat if you wait until after your training session. (So shouldnt the answer be after?)

About the waist trainer's, the only example I have is my wife. When we started she was 146ish at 27.5 inch waist, right now she is at 141 lbs at 25inch waist in 3 month of training, she has to buy a smaller size waist trainers because the one she used got to big.

You can definitely lose on the waist without waist trainers but normally to lose a inch or 2 you have to drop 10-15 pounds, or I least I do.
This post is contradictory. Please edit and clarify.

I say do cardio after a workout because I try to build muscle and you should lift weights until fatigue. If you do cardio first, you'll expend that energy needed to work your muscles. Weight training also makes your body burn fat even after the work out.

Waist trainers are the same concept as victorian aged corsets. Get yourself some well made ones and you can end up looking like this:
smallest-waist_979926i.jpg

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This post is contradictory. Please edit and clarify.

I say do cardio after a workout because I try to build muscle and you should lift weights until fatigue. If you do cardio first, you'll expend that energy needed to work your muscles. Weight training also makes your body burn fat even after the work out.

Waist trainers are the same concept as victorian aged corsets. Get yourself some well made ones and you can end up looking like this:
smallest-waist_979926i.jpg

I don't believe in spot reduction, I don't believe waist trainers work that way, it should be apart of what you do but not relied on.

I agree with cardio after working out like you said when your weight training you burn also, so cardio after weights training will burn even more fat.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I still feel like you're a troll and just wanted to show your vids...but is it best to workout first thing in the morning or any time of the day is ok?

I was to asked to post pics, also if I didn't how would you know I'm even credible?

I'm not here to ask for money
Not here to promote anything
I don't want anything from anyone here.

You should train whenever you can doesn't matter, when your schedule allows you the time, I think women should always incorporate 15-30mins of cardio after weight training. Weight training should be 45mins.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
1) 1
2) ehhh I'm 154 atm too big for me. I'm gonna say endo
3) eat all day. Bad food.... Gym :russ:

HAAAALLLLP @ultraflexed

Interesting,
The first step to dieting is learning how to cook your own food so you know exactly what an how much your eating, you have full control.

You say your 154, how tall are you?
154 is not too high, if you start training now you be 140 by the end of July and 135 by mid August.

Your metabolism can't be that slow at 154 unless your 5 feet an under, most Endomorph I've worked with go well over 170+.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Interesting,
The first step to dieting is learning how to cook your own food so you know exactly what an how much your eating, you have full control.

You say your 154, how tall are you?
154 is not too high, if you start training now you be 140 by the end of July and 135 by mid August.

Your metabolism can't be that slow at 154 unless your 5 feet an under, most Endomorph I've worked with go well over 170+.
Ok... So halp