Ladies get that "IT" body (I'm your cheat code)...

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I'm not built for the ab life. As soon as they would peak through, I'd have a hamburger to congratulate myself

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I don't believe in spot reduction, I don't believe waist trainers work that way, it should be apart of what you do but not relied on.

I agree with cardio after working out like you said when your weight training you burn also, so cardio after weights training will burn even more fat.
That's not spot reduction in the traditional sense. You don't work out to get a tiny waist from corsetting. Corsets literally shift your ribs and organs.

I only mentioned corsets because you mentioned waist trainers which are modern day corsets. If you don't believe in them why did you mention they work?

Also, is English your first language?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
That's not spot reduction in the traditional sense. You don't work out to get a tiny waist from corsetting. Corsets literally shift your ribs and organs.

I only mentioned corsets because you mentioned waist trainers which are modern day corsets. If you don't believe in them why did you mention they work?

Also, is English your first language?

Corset, waist trainer's, whatever you prefer to call them, I only mentioned them because my wife has been using it for past 4 months, during that same period of time I have been training her her waist has gone down 2inch while only dropping 5-7 pounds which is really good I believe I mentioned this in previous post.

As far as rib shifting, in extreme cases that can happen. As far as the waist trainer's effects on my wife's waist, what I'm seeing is her waist returning to how it was before having three kids. But the fat burning from weight training as more to do with that happening I believe but maybe 5-10% faster then she would of without it.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
5'6. Desk job. I really just want to get back to my pre baby body. Small waist. Around 24-26 .Rounded hips. 36-37 Body fat at like 24?
@ultraflexed

This is good news, seem as if your built similar to my wife just Little shorter, an littler shorter,
A 24inch waist is tiny.

I would suggest just training consistently an see how your body responds, you might not have to change your eating!! Train for a hour, no cardio just yet, just get into the habit of going to the gym.

I would also recommend cutting out soda, candy, an beer if you drink that kind of stuff.

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Sorry about some of the post. My phone auto changes what I type and I'm not seeing it until after its posted.

MWinn

Pro
Daps
Cali, hire? No way I'll do it for free as long as you do everything say (eating, training) no fees that's why I made the thread.

Thats cool of you, what info do you need to make a suggestion? Doesn't current weight and height come into play with coming up with a meal plan and training?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
What do I need to eat? That's the hardest part

Please answer the questions below so i can better help you.

1). On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being fastest/1being the slowest) what would your rate your metabolism?

2). Bodytype: skinny, heavy, athletic, as much detail as possible
(Ectomorphs=skinny)
(Mesomorph=athletic, muscular)
(Endomorph=bigger, fat, can also be muscular)

3).Current weight an height:

4). How do you normally eat, what foods,and how often do you go to the gym?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Once again..
I'm not promoting or selling any products now or in the future.
I don't want anything from anyone here.
Feel free to ask whatever you want.
No one should feel forced to post in this thread as we are all here voluntarily, so let's keep it cool.

So to answer the question ..
Before pics of My wife?
That's kinda hard, like before the 1st kid? When we met? Each time she had a kid her body changed a little..when we met she was 127lbs an already had a kid, After our first kid I don't know if she ever dropped below 132.
I already mentioned she has great genetics in my first couple post, just know this, before now she hasn't trained since 2006...so genetics play a big role.

This is why everyone should diet and train a little different because genetics play a huge role in how we gain and lose fat.
As for myself I have to be far more discipline then she does and diet longer.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is good news, seem as if your built similar to my wife just Little shorter, an littler shorter,
A 24inch waist is tiny.

I would suggest just training consistently an see how your body responds, you might not have to change your eating!! Train for a hour, no cardio just yet, just get into the habit of going to the gym.

I would also recommend cutting out soda, candy, an beer if you drink that kind of stuff.
can you be more specific in terms of diet, and actual exercies you recommend, i can t visualize 1 hour of working out that doesnt include cardio

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
can you be more specific in terms of diet, and actual exercies you recommend, i can t visualize 1 hour of working out that doesnt include cardio

How about this, we will be training legs this morning, I'll take pics of the exercises I want you to do so you'll know exactly how I want you to do them.
I will also explain why those exercises are key an how they develope the muscle.