Ladies get that "IT" body (I'm your cheat code)...

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
@ultraflexed
What body type would you consider this?
aryannastarrmain.jpg

That's not me by the way lol.
But her body is very similar to mine.
Her body is pretty much a duplicate of mine plus she's tall too (I'm 5"8 1/2).
Booty is medium size everything pretty porportioned.

If your able to maintain that kind of shape with minimal to no training then I would put you as a endo-mesomorph, if you were pure Endomorph you would be bigger as in fat.

If I were to break it into %
Endomorph 70%
Mesomorph 30%

If you want a comparison
Beyonce would be 60%endo/40%meso

The girl in the pic above doesn't have a lot muscle but is definitely not fat,you see that she has the potential to be alot larger which is where the Endomorph comes into play.
You can also see that the girl in the picture is in good shape as is, but has a potential A+ with 20% improvement to get to that A+ body would probably take 6 months of dieting training

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You.... :mjlol:

If you can do more reps after 8-10 then you need heavier weights breh.
Im not understanding fam. I said I purposely do 8-10 reps of a given exercise every day so my muscles won't get fatigued. Don't know what you read cause it wasn't what I posted. I lift pretty heavy as is so nah I don't need to go heavier.

You said a couple of false things.
Strength doesn't always equal muscle.
I know 165 pound skinny guys that can bench 315lbs.

We hope in most cases that strength gains lead to new muscle.....the only factor you should be worried about as far muscle gains is "hypertrophy" = cell proliferation=new muscle growth.

What triggers this process is putting the muscle under significant stress. There's multiple ways to do this.

Now if strength gains are what your after then lower rep ranges where your forcing your body to aggressively adapt to heavy weight everytime to train.

Serge Nubret was only 200lbs at 6'0 an had a 400pound bench, he believed 20 reps sets, training each body part 2x a week.

Which worked for him BUT, like most people who make great gain in strength in size off high reps are Ectomorphs, or ect-mesomorph who are fast twitch muscle fibers dominant !!!!!

Endomorph's are slow switch muscle fiber dominant whom make greater gains with lower reps an heavier weight , Meso's are both and get result training both ways.

How you should train an diet All comes down to genetics, there is no one way or one diet that works for all bodytypes this is fact.
I said nothing false fam. What does being 165 have to do with not having muscles? Dang near everybody I know that's 165 and lifting 315 ripped fam. Like I said do you. I don't agree with you but if it works for,you do your thing. I play sports and that's how I've always trained but others all they do is lift so maybe your right for you. That don't work for me.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Lol @training. I'm trying but imnot consistent. I don't really have an excuse except I work a lot and can be lazy when j get off. Do you think it's better to work out at the gym or at home? I think my mistake was thinking I could do everything at home when I know as soon as I get off I'm not gonna feel like doing anything. Sigh.... I think I might bite the bullet and getting a gym membership.

You have to be real disciplined to train at home.
Get a gym membership it's good for motivation, theirs other people their with the same goal, and you might meet someone you could train with.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Im not understanding fam. I said I purposely do 8-10 reps of a given exercise every day so my muscles won't get fatigued. Don't know what you read cause it wasn't what I posted. I lift pretty heavy as is so nah I don't need to go heavier.
I dont give a shyt what you do or about you.

I restated what I said originally. I wasnt telling you specifically how many reps you should do. I was speaking generally.

When strength training, if you can do more than 8-10 or 12 reps, you need to use heavier weights to increase intensity, use all the energy and build muscle. Hence where fatigue comes in.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

I restated what I said originally. I wasnt telling you specifically how many reps you should do. I was speaking generally.

When strength training, if you can do more than 8-10 or 12 reps, you need to use heavier weights to increase intensity, use all the energy and build muscle. Hence where fatigue comes in.

Hey, let's try to keep it positive and respectful.
It's okay for us to have different opinions.
Remember we are all different, there is no one way cookie cutter approach. Maybe he was a little aggressive with the way he responded and not accurate with his views but, let's just keep it classy and move forward with trying to help each other reach our goals of getting that killer body.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Hey, let's try to keep it positive and respectful.
It's okay for us to have different opinions.
Remember we are all different, there is no one way cookie cutter approach. Maybe he was a little aggressive with the way he responded and not accurate with his views but, let's just keep it classy and move forward with trying to help each other reach our goals of getting that killer body.
:rudy: bish, stfu.
Jk :smile:

Phil knows what it is. I can not be policed so either ban me or keep it moving :pacspit:
I do what I want! :evil:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Will have new training footage today of some new exercises, I've convince my wife (after examining her recent pics and vids) that she should come down in weight a little more, I wanted her at 133lbs but she fought me so we agreed to bring her down to 135-36ish.

She really likes her current size(142 lbs this mornings weigh in) and her booty size (40inch) but I believe her body would "pop" and her curves would be more pronounced if I bring her down an extra 7 pounds then maybe bring her back up to 140 after keeping her at 135 for a months.

I'm going to try and keep her booty measurements the same (40inch ) while bringing her down in weight it's possible but we're going to have to add in more heavy compound movements to her routine.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Who said you have to give a shyt? I'd say you shouldn't lie though cause you respond hence you do give somewhat of a shyt. If you said you was speaking generally I wouldn't have said more. Maybe you should be more clear. Anywho do you I'm just trying to get y'all to work smarter not harder but hey maybe some of y'all like pointless hard work. My bad for interrupting that flow. Carry on you will not have anymore problems from ole Philadelphia Phil lol.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Who said you have to give a shyt? I'd say you shouldn't lie though cause you respond hence you do give somewhat of a shyt. If you said you was speaking generally I wouldn't have said more. Maybe you should be more clear. Anywho do you I'm just trying to get y'all to work smarter not harder but hey maybe some of y'all like pointless hard work. My bad for interrupting that flow. Carry on you will not have anymore problems from ole Philadelphia Phil lol.

Workout one way, the way you learned playing sports (which I played basketball/baseball 12 years)

Also training from bodybuilders...learned from the greatest traininer in the world Charles glass who trained celebrities in Venice Beach, Kobe Bryant, mr.olympia dexter jackson, NFL players, 3x arnold classic champ Kai greene, ms.bikini Olympia. Most of my roots in training come from Charles glass, and if you think your method of no more then 10 reps per body part for strength and growth (which is ridiculous) is better then his method......your lost.

Charles glass

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Workout one way, the way you learned playing sports (which I played basketball/baseball 12 years)

Also training from bodybuilders...learned from the greatest traininer in the world Charles glass who trained celebrities in Venice Beach, Kobe Bryant, mr.olympia dexter jackson, NFL players, 3x arnold classic champ Kai greene, ms.bikini Olympia. Most of my roots in training come from Charles glass, and if you think your method of no more then 10 reps per body part for strength and growth (which is ridiculous) is better then his method......your lost.

Charles glass
Nah Im pretty sure I won because training my way got me scholarships on top of playing on a team with future professionals so I don't see these L's you speak of. I'm also not trying to look like that insecure ass nikka in the video.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Nah Im pretty sure I won because training my way got me scholarships on top of playing on a team with future professionals so I don't see these L's you speak of. I'm also not trying to look like that insecure ass nikka in the video.

I won't speak for the insecurities of anyone that I don't know personally but as far glass is concerned, he trained Stallone, snipes, Kobe not just bodybuilders, who said you should look like the guy in the video? Weak attempt at a strawman but whatever, his rep speaks for itself.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I won't speak for the insecurities of anyone that I don't know personally but as far glass is concerned, he trained Stallone, snipes, Kobe not just bodybuilders, who said you should look like the guy in the video? Weak attempt at a strawman but whatever, his rep speaks for itself.
Where did I say you said I should look like the guy in the video? I said I don't want to look like that so his training isn't suited to what I'm doing that's what I said or was implying. So spare me with weak attempt at shyt cause I'm not using no fukking strawman. Im saying I'm going to do what I won't and you do the same. fukk outta here with anything outside of that. We don't agree, I've already told you do what you do so do that. No need to go back and forth esp when you out here caping for dudes you don't even know.