Having a family of your own is like a cheat code for hapiness...

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
yeah having my Girl cooing and my kids running around the house is the best feeling there is. The simple shyt

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Top it all off with the fact that he’s 43 years old :deadrose:

Awww somebody not getting any attention. And i turn 39 in September :blessed:

Yeah he’s all cap. Just yesterday he was mad because some people have a hobby building Legos. Imagine believing anything he says 😂

And he’s supposedly a God fearing Christian man. :mjlol:

:blessed:anything not about black dysfunction or sussery gets you girls panties in a bunch and I'm all for it.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No, its definitely not a cheat code for happiness. Marriage and family aint a walk in the park. shyt takes a lot of work and money. And some families are dysfunctional despite good backgrounds.

Being single is a cheat code. Literally requires zero effort and zero planning. Get a good paying job and you only gotta worry about you. And if you happen to meet a woman, y'all can still live effortlessly.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
the biggest reward in my life is seeing the progress of my sons and gifting them with the knowledge I wish I had at their age.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
No, its definitely not a cheat code for happiness. Marriage and family aint a walk in the park. shyt takes a lot of work and money. And some families are dysfunctional despite good backgrounds.

Being single is a cheat code Literally requires zero effort and zero planning. Get a good paying job and you only gotta worry about you. And if you happen to meet a woman, y'all can still live effortlessly.

You sound straight evil.

Veteran
Daps
You sound straight evil.

No, y'all just talking out of y'all ass like raising a family is a walk in a park. Explain how that's a cheat code. That's literally veteran difficulty. :russ:And you're assuming I'm talking down on family when I'm not. There's just so many factors that can fuk shyt up, it's not a cheat code.

Assuming a man wants a wife and 2 kids,

How many people can afford a 4 bedroom house in good neighborhoods? How many can afford 2 cars? How many people can afford enoughfood? College educations? Vacations? Even if you had the money, it's still a time sink.

Couples are opting out of having kids these days because they'd rather travel, have crazy savings, and retire early.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
No, y'all just talking out of y'all ass like raising a family is a walk in a park. Explain how that's a cheat code. That's literally veteran difficulty. :russ:And you're assuming I'm talking down on family when I'm not. There's just so many factors that can fuk shyt up, it's not a cheat code.

Assuming a man wants a wife and 2 kids,

How many people can afford a 4 bedroom house in good neighborhoods? How many can afford 2 cars? How many people can afford enoughfood? College educations? Vacations? Even if you had the money, it's still a time sink.

Couples are opting out of having kids these days because they'd rather travel, have crazy savings, and retire early.

I didn't call you evil because it's a cheat code.

I called you evil because of your self serving elitist philosophy.

its just gross and straight rooted in wickedness. I can't imagine living a life where self-gratification was the ultimate.

its utterly despicable.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Beth’s be like.. women are so crazy! They want a man with no kids! They want a man with a Benz! They want a man who is 6 foot and 6 figures.

Here I am loving my wife and kids to death flirting with hoes at work to pass the day:wow: come home to the wife and kids feeling like god around here :banderas:

Y’all keep watching them YouTube dating shows tho :myman:

Last edited:

Veteran
Daps
I didn't call you evil because it's a cheat code.

I called you evil because of your self serving elitist philosophy.

its just gross and straight rooted in wickedness. I can't imagine living a life where self-gratification was the ultimate.

its utterly despicable.

Where did I say I prefer to be single with no kids?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Where did I say I prefer to be single with no kids?

go ahead..... I see you

d91a474b9bf401091377f01fd1165cd9a9f3f5c1.jpg