Ladies get that "IT" body (I'm your cheat code)...

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
New training footage from leg day and also got some back workouts in there as well.

Walking lunges

This was the last exercise of the training session. She was really struggling on her last set. This exercise can be brutal but the rewards are amazing if you continue to do them and improve.

She is holding a 25lb weight near her chest to add intensity also keeping it near the chest centers you so you don't sway left an right while you lungs. Keep your back upright as possible keeping all the pressure on your legs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That is the question, what are you training for, what are you doing?
I train for strength and to be able to still play with the same intensity as someone who didn't train at all. That's how I've always trained nothings changed and doing like you doesn't work during a season as good as my way. Nothing more nothing less and it also takes less time to do it that way. It takes me about 45min to do everything and I'm done.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

Side lunges with barbell.
Very similar to walking lunges but this time the weight is on your upper back/shoulder area and your side stepping right an left. Great for glute and hamstring development, also puts stress on the quads.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

Cable pull downs taken with a semi wide grip for lat development. This is great for further enhancing or creating a V-taper that will make your waist look even smaller then what it is, the more dramatic the V-taper the smaller your waist will look....I'll post a pic to show you.

OptgLIV.jpg

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@ultraflexed

wow, your wife is beautiful and perfect!

nice healthy/in shape black family, salute to you my brother! why you're not creating a thread in the gym section!? the fellas would love if you contribute your knowledge on the fitness lifestyle.

please create a men's version guide :wow:

here's a link to the gym section:

http://www.thecoli.com/forums/the-gym.9/

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
@ultraflexed

wow, your wife is beautiful and perfect!

nice healthy/in shape black family, salute to you my brother! why you're not creating a thread in the gym section!? the fellas would love if you contribute your knowledge on the fitness lifestyle.

please create a men's version guide :wow:

here's a link to the gym section:

http://www.thecoli.com/forums/the-gym.9/

Thank you, I really appreciate and my wife does as well. Creating a male version of this thread, you think it will work? Im willing to try it out give me some time for figure out how I'm going to do it so it can be beneficial. I'll start working on it tonight.

I got some new training footage too, I'm going to post here soon, another leg day.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank you, I really appreciate and my wife does as well. Creating a male version of this thread, you think it will work? Im willing to try it out give me some time for figure out how I'm going to do it so it can be beneficial. I'll start working on it tonight.

I got some new training footage too, I'm going to post here soon, another leg day.

of course, it would work.

we have homies who are knowledge as well as some who are seeking advice and help. your thread will differentially help and I'm looking forward to it.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Quad/glute supersets
We did this at the start of our training to increase intensity, it set the tempo for the rest of the session.

Great for quad/glute development and adds intensity to the workout, supersets also increase fat burning while weight training.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Stiff-leg deadlift

Great exercise for building hamstrings and rounding out the bottom part of the glutes. We're really trying to improve that area for her, we both agree it could improve alot.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Glute squats on Smith machine

The positioning for this may take some getting used to an can only be done on the Smith machine.

Take the standard squat position then move feet 5-7inches in front of you. This will shift the impact of the exercise to your glutes an hamstrings.