Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
There is no attitude, and capitalizing the you made it pretty clear that you were referring to me. Now, let's discuss the women in general thing. Women want resources and men want looks. That's the game, and it's always been that way. Learn to play, or :manny:

I'm not going back & forth with you today, i wasn't referring to you so I'll leave it at that.

Now back to the topic. Yes women want resources and looks(as @PeridotPuss has confirmed), but the point is many women are trying to get men above their level. If you're working at Macys(no disrespect i've worked there :whoa:) and you're pushing 40 and average looking then stop thinking you deserve Morris Chestnut looks with 6 figures in the bank pushing a Mercedes. Date in your league just like you say men should.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going back & forth with you today, i wasn't referring to you so I'll leave it at that.

Now back to the topic. Yes women want resources and looks(as @PeridotPuss has confirmed), but the point is many women are trying to get men above their level. If you're working at Macys(no disrespect i've worked there :whoa:) and you're pushing 40 and average looking then stop thinking you deserve Morris Chestnut looks with 6 figures in the bank pushing a Mercedes. Date in your league just like you say men should.
Sound advice. People will continue to go after what they want though even if they have terrible results. :manny:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is no attitude, and capitalizing the you made it pretty clear that you were referring to me. Now, let's discuss the women in general thing. Women want resources and men want looks. That's the game, and it's always been that way. Learn to play, or :manny:
Exactly. And men like me get the women with looks while preserving said resources. Learn to play or stay :umad:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
35 and up...Two years ago, I was jogging one day in the park and this guy was like, hey ill wait for you etc etc, so we talking and jogging together then he asked my age, I say 30, he's like :merchant: for real I thought you were 18, and he was 47 :sas2: but brotha looked good for his age...anything past 35 gets creepy when hitting on a much younger woman.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the way they look at you that really makes them creepy. Even younger guys can be creepy, IMO but the older ones are definitely the worst.

Since I was about 25 years old there's been this same older guy(probably early 40's at the time) not even a bad looking guy at all but every time I go to the Walmart around my moms place he follows me around the store and tries to ask me out. Every single time I go and he happens to be there. And every time he acts like he's never seen me before. It's the creepiest thing ever and it's been happening for the last 5 years. I almost feel like he wants to lock me up in a basement somewhere.

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
35 and up...Two years ago, I was jogging one day in the park and this guy was like, hey ill wait for you etc etc, so we talking and jogging together then he asked my age, I say 30, he's like :merchant: for real I thought you were 18, and he was 47 :sas2: but brotha looked good for his age...anything past 35 gets creepy when hitting on a much younger woman.
:ehh:

30+ gang.

:salute:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
look, let's cut the bullshyt-:francis:
doesn't matter what answers the brehettes type on thecoli
basically you're asking a younger woman to make an exception to whatever "age preference policy' she has in mind
yes, it's possible in some cases
but excluding cash or fame there's really only a few ways to do it

before i got sick i did an experiment-
approach.. 10 YOUNG ladies and see what happened
i actually had success but it was aggravating for other reasons (see below)

my best bet was to approach her acting like she is 30+
basically instead of trying to mak myself seem younger
i would pretend she's somewhat older and just talk to her like that
if i could get a conversation going, then right before i ask for her number
i'd acknowledge a slight mismatch (like it might really be 20+ years, but for now act like it's ~10 years)
then i'd point to something that had made me think she was older
it didn't evne have to make much sense
like a magazine, or her perfume, or her car
:whoa: be very careful not to imply it was because she LOOKS old
but kind of go .. well, let's give it a shot, i'd like to take you on a date
as if YOU are making an exception to your own policy :banderas:

but to make it believable, you really need to target 21-24 year olds who WANT to be feel intelligent or sophisticated
introverts or somewhat bookish (grad students)
your attention can make her feel good and draw her in vs repulse her

that said, i prefer to go +/- 7 years my own age and just focus on women who kept up their fitness
younger women weren't worth it :mjlol:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since this is such an American thread, what does the Coli have to say about the millions of relationships and married couples from Mexico, South America, China, India, Europe, and Russia where the man is 5+ years older older than the woman?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What's wrong with that? There are exceptions to every rule...

But generally speaking, if he's excessively thirsty and he's a decade above my age bracket that's a lil creepy.

Oh, so now we moving the goalposts. It's only the guys who are "excessively thirsty" who come off as creepy. The bullshyt is transparent. :mjlol: