Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talked to this young 22 year old bytch earlier in the year. Asked me how old I was cuz I look young for my age. Told that bytch, she replied omg I think you're too old for me :merchant:
Told her: age is a mind over matter thing
If you don't mind, it don't matter :shaq:
bytch was like :ohhh::wow:

:blessed:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Whatever the age the women say only apply if the nikka is broke and dusty lookin. The Rock is like 40. If he pulls up, the panties come off. Same for any dude who look younger than he is and got his shyt together.

:mjlol:

edit: actually The Rock is 43. But all these women will find him 'creepy' :duck:
Yeah this is the most realistic thing not what people on here kicking like they have an accurate age app or something.

Nah just cause u over 30 don't make u creepy. It's not always age, to me it's the approach and if he is charming/appealing.
This is also realistic and what I see happen more often than some actual real age cut off.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think people need to go back and read that post again too. I used The Rock as an example because yeah he is someone that everyone knows. But I made sure to include that the same goes for ANY guy who still looks good and has his shyt together (financially, conversational etc).

What I sound like throwin numbers out there that don't mean anything? I dated a girl earlier in the year who was 23 so yeah a lil younger than me but she acted like she was fukkin 15. It didn't work. Obviously. But one of my best friends, she's 24 and we are on the same level intellectually etc.. she's one of the more intelligent and grounded individuals I know.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
35 and up...Two years ago, I was jogging one day in the park and this guy was like, hey ill wait for you etc etc, so we talking and jogging together then he asked my age, I say 30, he's like :merchant: for real I thought you were 18, and he was 47 :sas2: but brotha looked good for his age...anything past 35 gets creepy when hitting on a much younger woman.
What you stopped to talk to ole boy but anything over 35 is creepy? That's why people ain't taking this shyt most of,y'all say serious y'all's stories ain't matching up. Also how can 35+ be creepy when you 30? How sway?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What you stopped to talk to ole boy but anything over 35 is creepy? That's why people ain't taking this shyt most of,y'all say serious y'all's stories ain't matching up. Also how can 35+ be creepy when you 30? How sway?

fam read the story again. She said it was two years ago and she was 30 then. So she's 32 now but 35+ is creepy. :laff:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no accounting for taste. :manny:

I'm a college student, and I have my life together compared to others my age and from the same socioeconomic background. This tends to give me options. A LOT of options. Also, I look younger than my age (22), so a lot of times younger girls choose because they think I'm around their age. Even older women. What can I say. God blessed the kid :banderas:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
They've always been creepy to me. I used to not like guys with facial hair. Now that I'm getting older, they're not as creepy, unless like you said they're still checking for girls young enough to be their daughters.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i can't deal with younger chicks.... what is there to talk about really... i don't listen to any of today's rappers and i'm pretty damn sure she has no idea who is Slick Rick, P.E. , wu tang, hell even nas is...

plus i'm not in the club scene especially the younger crowds

I would feel like Luke Wilson in Old School

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
fam read the story again. She said it was two years ago and she was 30 then. So she's 32 now but 35+ is creepy. :laff:
Damn good catch fam. She ain't making no sense that's why I don't believe most of what these cats be kicking on here. shyt don't match up with what happens IRL most of,the time. I'm not saying you can look like somebody's dad and swim in bad chicks but if like you said stay in shape, have your life together, etc you can eat real good.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i'll say it again over 35 why are you trying to talk to an 18 yr old Even if that "18yr old" is actually 30 :why:

Hell I'm 32 I wouldn't dare trying to get with a guy under 29 not interested and it's weird....

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn good catch fam. She ain't making no sense that's why I don't believe most of what these cats be kicking on here. shyt don't match up with what happens IRL most of,the time. I'm not saying you can look like somebody's dad and swim in bad chicks but if like you said stay in shape, have your life together, etc you can eat real good.
It's not a good catch because some of yall reading comprehension skills on a 3rd grade level.
Currently 32, but 30 when 47 year old tried talking to me because he THOUGHT I was 18 :scust:.....wth some of yall are :francis: