Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 23 & the age I feel like I will go up to in the dating world is 27.i find it weird when men 5+ years older than me try to talk to me.In my mind I'm thinking he must be too immature for women his age or he likes to have someone who he think he can mold & control(which this guy tried to do to me before when I was 21/22).
thats not true ..... "he must be too immature for women his age"

men want fresh box....aint no man trying to get with some worn out old box, and deal with the chick baggage if they dont have too....esp if the dude getting paper

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i'll say it again over 35 why are you trying to talk to an 18 yr old Even if that "18yr old" is actually 30 :why:

Hell I'm 32 I wouldn't dare trying to get with a guy under 29 not interested and it's weird....
That wasn't my point as stated below and its legal so fukk I care about something that is technically legal?

It's not a good catch because some of yall reading comprehension skills on a 3rd grade level.
Currently 32, but 30 when 47 year old tried talking to me because he THOUGHT I was 18 :scust:.....wth some of yall are :francis:
Nah fam its a good catch because my point was if its soooo fukking creepy why the fukk were you even talking to him stupid? Trying to insult somebody when your own fukking comprehension low level as fukk.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That wasn't my point as stated below and its legal so fukk I care about something that is technically legal?

Nah fam its a good catch because my point was if its soooo fukking creepy why the fukk were you even talking to him stupid? Trying to insult somebody when your own fukking comprehension low level as fukk.
Ugh youre so dumb, I didn't know his age until HE told me and how do you know I kept the convo going after he told me his age wtf...try again you're still an idiot

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ugh youre so dumb, I didn't know his age until HE told me and how do you know I kept the convo going after he told me his age wtf...try again you're still an idiot
Im smarter than you so what does that make you? Why are you lying about your age anyway? Insecure much? I'm an idiot if you say so and you a lying ass chick that ain't smarter than me so :yeshrug:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im smarter than you so what does that make you? Why are you lying about your age anyway? Insecure much? I'm an idiot if you say so and you a lying ass chick that ain't smarter than me so :yeshrug:
:russ: you don't know me, why in the hell I gotta lie about my age because that's what you do. If you say so, you win the smart war:camby:

I'm curious tho how old do you think I am if I'm lying? seriously give me your honest number?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You would be so easy to mold.

Until he finds out I'm a crazy black womanist who holds strong views about society,religion, & the world. :ufdup:

thats not true ..... "he must be too immature for women his age"

men want fresh box....aint no man trying to get with some worn out old box, and deal with the chick baggage if they dont have too....esp if the dude getting paper

But women in their late 20's- 30's are not old. :laugh: I feel like some men avoid women that age because they know they can't take advantage of them, which is what they try to get with younger girls.I am very hip to the game. :sas1:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:russ: you don't know me, why in the hell I gotta lie about my age because that's what you do. If you say so, you win the smart war:camby:

I'm curious tho how old do you think I am if I'm lying? seriously give me your honest number?
You grasping for straws now. You can't find any post in this thread or ever from me saying I told somebody my age was different from what it really was ms18 FOH. I don't have to know you just like a lot of these lames you expose yourself. I know I win the smart war you didn't stand a chance from jump. fukk is your dumb ass talking about some how old do I think you are? Did you not tell boy you was 18 instead of 30? fukking public school failing you damn idiot.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You grasping for straws now. You can't find any post in this thread or ever from me saying I told somebody my age was different from what it really was ms18 FOH. I don't have to know you just like a lot of these lames you expose yourself. I know I win the smart war you didn't stand a chance from jump. fukk is your dumb ass talking about some how old do I think you are? Did you not tell boy you was 18 instead of 30? fukking public school failing you damn idiot.
Oh no no not going back and forth. I was right your reading comprehension is lower than I thought and your memory is shytty as well :mjlol:. You really just showed how much you don't know. You're hella paranoid and full of assumptions. Okay here's whats up, I DID NOT TELL HIM MY AGE WAS 18, HE THOUGHT THIS UNTIL I TOLD HIM 30.....youre so :patrice:

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until he finds out I'm a crazy black womanist who holds strong views about society,religion, & the world. :ufdup:

But women in their late 20's- 30's are not old. :laugh: I feel like some men avoid women that age because they know they can't take advantage of them, which is what they try to get with younger girls.I am very hip to the game. :sas1:
not true, late 20s and early 30s r old for women.... when considering sex appeal .....men want fresh box like i said...u think its all deep and complicated .... because if you know the game, u can control a older chick too

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Let me ask this do you have a good relationship with your dad?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Your understanding is totally misguided. Not every man who seeks a younger girl is an over-controlling weirdo lol. Do you know how many foreigners are married to a spouse who is younger/older than them?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
not true, late 20s and early 30s r old for women.... when considering sex appeal .....men want fresh box like i said...u think its all deep and complicated .... because if you know the game, u can control a older chick too

Only for women huh?:sas1: & It may be that way for older men who are just looking for "fun," but I feel like many older men who exclusively date younger women want that ability to control.

Let me ask this do you have a good relationship with your dad?

My Dad passed away 2-3 years ago.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX