Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
you know the type of older guy that only tries to pull 18-24 year olds

is there a certain age when a guy just becomes creeper status to you? :jbhmm: or is it just if he's broke/unattractive?

I realized something about myself: i'm gonna be that guy :mjcry: fukk old bytches breh
when he's reached the age of ugly

ain't no age..... 99% of nikkas on tv, movies, and in entertainment..... that ALL these women would fukk... are well over 30.....

and 16-99 would fukk if given the chance.

but let you be 28 and ugly and broke..... a 25 year old will say you're too old and creepy

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Using celebrities defeats the purpose of any discussion about age and relationships :what:
The Rock is .01% of men his age: wealthy, incredibly in shape, famous, stable career for the rest of his life, attractive, no criminal record, ordained minister, college educated, only one child from a marriage that lasted a decade.
Who is like that at 43? :martin:
but that's the point....... and the scale

ok so the rock could have 99% of women

what about a 43 year old in the gym, making 70k, house, car, no debt, no problems?

what about a 43 year old, sexy, beer gut, 50k, townhouse, 10k in debt, 1 kid

ok what about a 43 year old ugly, broke, 20k, apt, 4 kids.................. creepy

basically "creepy" means, you aint ___________ enough for me if you was 20 or 55

ain't no age limit on getting the p*ssy wet

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
When he's old enough to be my father, and my father is 20 years older than me(10 years max). Like why can't he get a woman who is around his own age?
look at the avg 20 year old... look at the avg 45 year old.

why would any man chose the 45 year old? he has 25 years for you to get on her mental level.... and 25 years to enjoy you not being on her physical level

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Until he finds out I'm a crazy black womanist who holds strong views about society,religion, & the world. :ufdup:

But women in their late 20's- 30's are not old. :laugh: I feel like some men avoid women that age because they know they can't take advantage of them, which is what they try to get with younger girls.I am very hip to the game. :sas1:
let me help all the women at once

MEN WANT YOUNG WOMEN CAUSE THEY LOOK BETTER

people in here like "what y'all talk about" "he want to mold her" "he wants control" "he can't get a girl his age" "he must be immature" "something wrong with him" "creepy"

no man sees a woman and thinks, "hmmmm i wonder what her brain is like" no they see you and say "oh fukk!!!!! she's banging, i'd like to stick my dikk in her later... let me go try"

whatever happens after that.... convo, dinner, date, dating, love, marriage.... all came because that man was trying to fukk you

when a man wants a young woman... he wants that p*ssy... and you look good... and you could say you are 18 or 88... if you look good to him, he trying to fukk

no matter how old a man is..... THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE

i can't think of twenty 40 year olds i've seen this YEAR that could top 10 college girls i see driving through VCU daily (i work close, not a creep :comeon:)

and yet i'm supposed to only settle for these young 30 year olds... and as i get older, i gotta settle for worse :martin: even though my life is improving each year, i gotta date worse and worse as life goes on.... NO i ain't gonna do it, that's not what men do :dame:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
IT AINT ABOUT THE AGE, CHILDREN....IT'S ABOUT THE ENERGY U CARRY. A 20 YEAR OLD CAN BE A CREEP AND A 45 YEAR OLD CAN BE A MACK. TIME TO REALIZE THE OBVIOUS, FOLKS.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
virginia you say.... i never got in a woman's pms before but you making me contemplate it

i won't of course.... but just know you were the closest

There are a lot of people from VA that get on the coli.:salute:

let me help all the women at once

MEN WANT YOUNG WOMEN CAUSE THEY LOOK BETTER

people in here like "what y'all talk about" "he want to mold her" "he wants control" "he can't get a girl his age" "he must be immature" "something wrong with him" "creepy"

no man sees a woman and thinks, "hmmmm i wonder what her brain is like" no they see you and say "oh fukk!!!!! she's banging, i'd like to stick my dikk in her later... let me go try"

whatever happens after that.... convo, dinner, date, dating, love, marriage.... all came because that man was trying to fukk you

when a man wants a young woman... he wants that p*ssy... and you look good... and you could say you are 18 or 88... if you look good to him, he trying to fukk

no matter how old a man is..... THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE

i can't think of twenty 40 year olds i've seen this YEAR that could top 10 college girls i see driving through VCU daily (i work close, not a creep :comeon:)

and yet i'm supposed to only settle for these young 30 year olds... and as i get older, i gotta settle for worse :martin: even though my life is improving each year, i gotta date worse and worse as life goes on.... NO i ain't gonna do it, that's not what men do :dame:

That's my school. :pachaha:

& It may be as superficial as looks for some older men but I still think a number of them have an ulterior motive. :mjpls: but then again I am now tainted.

Last edited: