Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Whatever the age the women say only apply if the nikka is broke and dusty lookin. The Rock is like 40. If he pulls up, the panties come off. Same for any dude who look younger than he is and got his shyt together.

:mjlol:

edit: actually The Rock is 43. But all these women will find him 'creepy' :duck:
I would think that's pretty obvious so

What's wrong with that? There are exceptions to every rule...

But generally speaking, if he's excessively thirsty and he's a decade above my age bracket that's a lil creepy. Dudes in 40s and above who haven't had successful relationships kinda set off alarms.

Nikkas got worms but out here trying to holla at chicks decades younger? So much wrong...how can she be in a viable relationship with u. You'll be dead before you get to see the children graduate from college or walk them down the aisle.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Women r full of shyt...I've seen women in their early 20s with old men...I've told this story but I remember seeing this super old cac that could barley walk with this young black girl that was probably 19 -22 wearing a outfit that hardly covered her body, so I know she wasn't his aid

Plus these sugar daddy sites get young young botches all the time because they're in debt from college
. I've seen the same thing. :pachaha: My cousin and I were on a lunch date at the Cheesecake Factory and we saw this black girl in a little dress with this old white man. He was clearly her sugar daddy & I couldn't even hate. Get money b*tch.:yeshrug: However, I would think girls would aim for a more expensive restaurant when sugaring...a normal guy can take you to the Cheesecake Factory.:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
. I've seen the same thing. :pachaha: My cousin and I were on a lunch date at the Cheesecake Factory and we saw this black girl in a little dress with this old white man. He was clearly her sugar daddy & I couldn't even hate. Get money b*tch.:yeshrug: However, I would think girls would aim for a more expensive restaurant when sugaring...a normal guy can take you to the Cheesecake Factory.:mjlol:

Let me take you to Peter Luger

PM me

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup...but on the coli I'll get negged and called a liar by guys that don't leave the house lol

Daps
Reppin
St louis
when they dont have money.....only answer.
wat6rr.jpg

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I'm 23 & the age I feel like I will go up to in the dating world is 27.i find it weird when men 5+ years older than me try to talk to me.In my mind I'm thinking he must be too immature for women his age or he likes to have someone who he think he can mold & control(which this guy tried to do to me before when I was 21/22).

I'm 26 :whew:

I make the cut. I'm safe :obama:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
No one is entitled to anything. I also don't know wtf you're talking about because I didn't say anything about my preferences in that post.

I wasn't referring to you specifically. I was talking about women in general. Relax and bring it down a couple notches with that attitude.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't referring to you specifically. I was talking about women in general. Relax and bring it down a couple notches with that attitude.
There is no attitude, and capitalizing the you made it pretty clear that you were referring to me. Now, let's discuss the women in general thing. Women want resources and men want looks. That's the game, and it's always been that way. Learn to play, or :manny: