Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no lie, one of my friend's high school math teachers be up in the club trying to dance with college students. dude has what's left of his hair oiled and laid back, bald spot shining in the club dressed up like the black mr. feenie

That's how ima be lol old ass dude in the club talking to youngins like "watch this here . . . this how we use to do it, you watching here it comes 'does basic ass slide' whew shyt i just laid it down for yall youngbloods"

anigif_enhanced-3551-1405947243-12.gif

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
when I was a teen (17-18) mid- late 20's. Early 20's late 30's up. Adult and older adult men trying to talk to me since 14 has always been creepy especially when I have always looked younger than what I am. That's sick to me. Even now that I'm older, I can't stand dirty old/older men.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:mjpls:When theyre not attractive or rich...Ive seen some rich 40 year olds who look great for their age pull models in their 20s. Money sure does open alot of doors when it comes to women
wussup with you nikkas answering questions directed towards females? sheeesh that shyt is mad annoying

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
when I was a teen (17-18) mid- late 20's. Early 20's late 30's up. Adult and older adult men trying to talk to me since 14 has always been creepy especially when I have always looked younger than what I am. That's sick to me. Even now that I'm older, I can't stand dirty old/older men.

Eck I be peeping this myself was out at the grocery store with my cousin and we leaving this olddddd oldddd dude looked her up and down it was soo noticeable and he followed up by making a noise "ummmmm ummmm hmmmm" I dieddddddddddddd :deadrose: you could tell she was upset :scusthov: I mean I would have been as well but lolll he was such a old perv lol:pachaha:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Eck I be peeping this myself was out at the grocery store with my cousin and we leaving this olddddd oldddd dude looked her up and down it was soo noticeable and he followed up by making a noise "ummmmm ummmm hmmmm" I dieddddddddddddd :deadrose: you could tell she was upset :scusthov: I mean I would have been as well but lolll he was such a old perv lol:pachaha:

Every time I go to this one particular grocery store this old man on a scooter follows me and tries to talk to me and makes noises like that. :mjlol: :mjcry:

I was trying to run at the park last week and this older guy followed me acting like he was walking. I told him I had a boyfriend and he left me alone but then he took a short cut to watch me stretch. It's disgusting. It makes you extremely uncomfortable.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every time I go to this one particular grocery store this old man on a scooter follows me and tries to talk to me and makes noises like that. :mjlol: :mjcry:

I was trying to run at the park last week and this older guy followed me acting like he was walking. I told him I had a boyfriend and he left me alone but then he took a short cut to watch me stretch. It's disgusting. It makes you extremely uncomfortable.

The following ish is creepy as hell no matter what age that's the type of ish if I see the person more than once I'm changing were I jog. it use to be a old dude at our grocery store who would use they little mobile carts he would bump into the ladies and smile and say excuse me lol:mjlol:

old people get away with so much fukkery :ohhh:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

bet you're gonna miss that kind of attention when you're old and shriveled doe :sas2:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

:shaq:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The following ish is creepy as hell no matter what age that's the type of ish if I see the person more than once I'm changing were I jog. it use to be a old dude at our grocery store who would use they little mobile carts he would bump into the ladies and smile and say excuse me lol:mjlol:

old people get away with so much fukkery :ohhh:

Lol old people do, dirty old men are the worst. I always try to be respectful.

I saw dude out the corner of my eye and I knew I hadn't seen him on my walk up, I moved out the way so he could pass me, but no he was chasing me down :beli:

bet you're gonna miss that kind of attention when you're old and shriveled doe :sas2:

I think when I'm old and shriveled I will have other things to worry about :heh: