Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:pachaha:

"You got any old appliances you need to be hauled" :shaq:

:ooh: That line was fire
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Daps
When I was 23, I was hit on by a 42 year old. He was nice looking. But he was doing the most. He told me his whole life story and showed me e pic of his 14 yr old son. All while we were standing in the store.

I saw him again, he remembered me and came over. He was nice, just....too much.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Whatever the age the women say only apply if the nikka is broke and dusty lookin. The Rock is like 40. If he pulls up, the panties come off. Same for any dude who look younger than he is and got his shyt together.

:mjlol:

edit: actually The Rock is 43. But all these women will find him 'creepy' :duck:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whatever the age the women say only apply if the nikka is broke and dusty lookin. The Rock is like 40. If he pulls up, the panties come off. Same for any dude who look younger than he is and got his shyt together.

:mjlol:

edit: actually The Rock is 43. But all these women will find him 'creepy' :duck:
Using celebrities defeats the purpose of any discussion about age and relationships :what:
The Rock is .01% of men his age: wealthy, incredibly in shape, famous, stable career for the rest of his life, attractive, no criminal record, ordained minister, college educated, only one child from a marriage that lasted a decade.
Who is like that at 43? :martin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Using celebrities defeats the purpose of any discussion about age and relationships

You missed my point. we can say "I ain't fukkin with women over 25" but that would be a ridiculous statement. Is it the age that matters or is it the looks? Or the bank account? or the personality? or a combination? Don't question me when I poke holes in women logic.

:manny:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
I always been attracted to older woman. Lets hope 30-50 year olds wont find me creepy when Im in my 60s trying to chill & watch netflix

Using celebrities defeats the purpose of any discussion about age and relationships :what:
The Rock is .01% of men his age: wealthy, incredibly in shape, famous, stable career for the rest of his life, attractive, no criminal record, ordained minister

:skip: he a creep for that

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I'm 23 & the age I feel like I will go up to in the dating world is 27.i find it weird when men 5+ years older than me try to talk to me.In my mind I'm thinking he must be too immature for women his age or he likes to have someone who he think he can mold & control(which this guy tried to do to me before when I was 21/22).

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women r full of shyt...I've seen women in their early 20s with old men...I've told this story but I remember seeing this super old cac that could barley walk with this young black girl that was probably 19 -22 wearing a outfit that hardly covered her body, so I know she wasn't his aid

Plus these sugar daddy sites get young young botches all the time because they're in debt from college