LA is grimier than I thought

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Since this a Long Beach thread show some love to my podcast that’s from the Eastside of LBC

Sports Hot Takes From NBA To NFL by FTESWL

Kosher and JC talk about how the sports media creates stories and narratives that can be very bias. JC goes into who the best player in the NBA is and Kosher brings up all the exhibition boxing matches that have been happening recently and is it good for the sport. Please check out the podcast and you can also find us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts under FTESWL. Feedback is appreciated

:salute:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Since this a Long Beach thread show some love to my podcast that’s from the Eastside of LBC

Sports Hot Takes From NBA To NFL by FTESWL

Kosher and JC talk about how the sports media creates stories and narratives that can be very bias. JC goes into who the best player in the NBA is and Kosher brings up all the exhibition boxing matches that have been happening recently and is it good for the sport. Please check out the podcast and you can also find us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts under FTESWL. Feedback is appreciated

:salute:
Love the dedication:smugbiden:. I'll check it out

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, the immediate area. Its still a sh1thole once you hit, I wanna say Vernon. The first hooker u see over there, is when you went too far from campus.

But UCLA area is cool

I didn't realize Staples was right up the street from USC.

Then I thought about how kobe lived in Newport Beach. That's a long ass drive. I see why he took that chopper daily.

Only areas i saw when driving around LA area I'd want to live is in Encino area. Some of the houses in those hills. When I hit this lotto I'd move there.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
First time I went to SF and went through the Tenderloin I said that shyt reminded me of Times Square in the eighties :bryan::merchant:
Lol

San Fran is like a mini NYC or a bigger Philly or Baltimore. It’s the most east coast city that’s not on the east coast that ive been too. Including Chicago.

Whereas LA is a sprawling mess. (I love LA tho)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I've been to all these cities they're sprawled out but they have a ton of empty spaces-open fields even within city limits. LA is congested densly populated sprawl. LA now has to take a page from NY and build upwards cause all the open spaces are gone within the city and most of the nearby burbs.

Most cities are following the NYC model and building up. Look at Atlanta, Miami, Nashville etc

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
They ain't going to build up. They are just going to keep building out. A lady I used to know just bought a house in this shyt:

Inland-Empire-So-CA.jpg

:picard:

On buzzfeed most of the new housing construction in the city limits of LA is sort of building up and multi family units

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I didn't realize Staples was right up the street from USC.

Then I thought about how kobe lived in Newport Beach. That's a long ass drive. I see why he took that chopper daily.

Only areas i saw when driving around LA area I'd want to live is in Encino area. Some of the houses in those hills. When I hit this lotto I'd move there.
If you ever watched Bosch on Amazon, it its some beautiful scenery in the Hollywood Hills. Normal ppl aint living there. My favorite cities that normal ppl with good 6fig salaries or combined salaries with a spouse can live are Lakewood, Cerritos, definitely some beautiful spots in Downtown Long Beach and around Bixby Knolls and Signal Hill. Some good spots in Inglewood.

Manhattan Beach is cool. In OC Newport Beach and Huntington Beach are incredible. Its little pockets of beauty all over so cal. Just that its way too many gangs to keep track of. And the mexican gangs are racist as hell. And the homelessness is getting out of hand.

LA os a commuter city. A lot of ppl that work in LA, live over an hour away. Fontana. San Bernardino. Way too many spot to mention.

Long Beach is big as hell. Any city in So Cal that have their own PD is going to be affluent in certain areas.

Downey and Norwalk are cool too

Last edited: