LA is grimier than I thought

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
We do not vouch for burb people or people from surrounding cities like that in chicago.
They are there but if they not from the city.

They not from the city.
Always only rep where you from.

Art Barr

Facts. You remember that CNN interview with the Chicago dude vs Evanston dude? Lol

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Really should be on the West side to enjoy LA life fam.
West LA -> Santa Monica->Culver City -> Westwood/Brentwood. Around UCLA is where its really nice.
Not a big fan of anywhere else really. From IE to Downtown LA and everywhere in between. Thats the only area I would chill at willingly.
You don’t need to be all around cacs to enjoy LA.

Windsor Hills/View Park, Baldwin Hills/Vista, Ladera Heights, and Fox Hills >>>>> those aforementioned cac LA areas.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[QUOT1E="JadeB, post: 43404928, member: 33547"]I've lived here for a month (Long Beach) and so far this city looks pretty rough for a place said to be full of hopes and dreams. It's really industrial, there's trash everywhere, and some parts just straight up stink. Granted, I only been to the area around Figueroa, Slauson and Florence, Boyle Heights and Hollywood. Crenshaw is surprisingly clean:ehh:. It's making miss how clean San Diego was.[/QUOTE]
What were you doing on Figueroa??:mjgrin:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You must haven't seen San Francisco, might be the nastiest city in the country. Certainly the worst city for black people in the country...
San Fran is gross, but it’s east coast city gross.

LA is a different level.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the suburbs close to the city of LA are just as crowded, congested, and have the same problems as the city of LA. Most of the time you can't tell if you're in a different city or not unless you look at the different colored street signs or see a different patrol unit cruising by. The traditional spacious, white picket fence, good school, and nice area suburbs are way way way thirty miles out type shyt. I got tons of fam in Chicago and I used to go out there quite often. Most of them grew up on the westside and in Maywood but now they got nice houses out in Romeoville and Bolingbrook which I considered really nice shyt. In LA you gotta drive far asf to get to those types of suburbs. Inglewood, Compton, Santa Monica, LB, Hawthorne, South Gate, Pasadena, etc, are technically suburbs of LA but in reality they're straight city shyt and everything that it encompasses
Thats funny because Romeoville and bolingbrook are considered pretty far out for chicago standards, but point taken.

The structural environment out those towns are different than towns within Cook County and even a few in DuPage and lake counties.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's LA whether it's a suburb or not:mjlol:

Damn near every city's suburb in the US is an integral part of the actual city. New York is really the only city where it's basically it's own thing

:russ:There is no way that your ass has ever stepped foot in Chicago. You have clearly never been there even on a visit to be that uninformed about Chicago. :mjlol:

Let me help you out cuz. Chicago and New York are neck and neck on that big city shyt, NYC just has more people. Both cities are self contained. Neither of those cities are sprawling messes like Los Angeles. In that regard Los Angeles reminded me more of a southern city like Atlanta, Orlando, Houston or Memphis because they all have a bunch of suburban sprawl.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You don’t need to be all around cacs to enjoy LA.

Windsor Hills/View Park, Baldwin Hills/Vista, Ladera Heights, and Fox Hills >>>>> those aforementioned cac LA areas.

Aight, thats true fair point.
Baldwin Hills especially. I remember wanting to live, work and raise a family there at one point.
Really nice upscale neighborhood.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:russ:There is no way that your ass has ever stepped foot in Chicago. You have clearly never been there even on a visit to be that uninformed about Chicago. :mjlol:

Let me help you out cuz. Chicago and New York are neck and neck on that big city shyt, NYC just has more people. Both cities are self contained. Neither of those cities are sprawling messes like Los Angeles. In that regard Los Angeles reminded me more of a southern city like Atlanta, Orlando, Houston or Memphis because they all have a bunch of suburban sprawl.
I've been to all these cities they're sprawled out but they have a ton of empty spaces-open fields even within city limits. LA is congested densly populated sprawl. LA now has to take a page from NY and build upwards cause all the open spaces are gone within the city and most of the nearby burbs.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been to all these cities they're sprawled out but they have a ton of empty spaces-open fields even within city limits. LA is congested densly populated sprawl. LA now has to take a page from NY and build upwards cause all the open spaces are gone within the city and most of the nearby burbs.

They ain't going to build up. They are just going to keep building out. A lady I used to know just bought a house in this shyt:

Inland-Empire-So-CA.jpg

:picard:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They ain't going to build up. They are just going to keep building out. A lady I used to know just bought a house in this shyt:

Inland-Empire-So-CA.jpg

:picard:
They've been building upwards out here for that past 4-5 years now. Those places you showed are cities that's been around forever. San Bernardino, Ontario, Riverside, Palm Springs area, etc. each has populations of over 200,000 or more. People been living out there since the 1940's. That way out metro(Inland Empire) combined has millions of people