Kojima shyts on American gamers for not appreciating his new game "Death Stranding"

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
...But did you FINISH???:what:
Naw, I'm satisfied ending it where I did. :yeshrug:Might go back one day and attempt to complete the remaining chapters.

Real talk though:snoop:I lost my Day 1 horse when I arrived in St. Denis and was never motivated to play again after that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Whether you like FPS games or not, you're either lying about never playing COD or you've just forced yourself for like 2 decades to intentionally not play any of them...I know people that don't even play games that has picked up a controller to try COD at some point in time

I have never played COD before as I don’t care FPS not to mention the fact that I’m not even good at it in non-FPS games anyways.

I also hate playing against people online so of course FPS wouldn’t interest me.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Are you saying that you have to play a game to know its gameplay doesn't interest you? If you don't like fighting games the best fighting game in the world isn't gonna move you even if they tether an amazing story to it. Maybe that story interests you but the gameplay around it doesn't.

I still stand by what I said about this game months ago. If Kojima's name wasn't attached to this it could be the same exact game it is now and most people likely wouldn't have given it a second glance. It's impressive how much pull his name has. There are people reviewing the game and calling it boring but arguing they like it.

Some of the reviews don't even match the score given out :mindblown:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Are you saying that you have to play a game to know its gameplay doesn't interest you? If you don't like fighting games the best fighting game in the world isn't gonna move you even if they tether an amazing story to it. Maybe that story interests you but the gameplay
If a game doesn't interest you that's fine. But people start looking weird when they feel like they have to be in every conversation about the game trying to convince everyone who are enjoying it that they're wrong for enjoying it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The facts are Americans expect violent video games from this developer and In American fashion throw tantrums and shade in a pathetic attempt to steer creatives toward what they want them to do.

If this game was made by some CAC indie dev clowns would be on its dikk

Pathetic

Last edited:

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
It's a niche game that's for sure. You get $60 worth. I feels like the same way you have Fans of MMORPGS, FPS, and hard for no reason Dark Souls games, this game from Kojima stands on it's own. Once I saw how to get past those BTs, it's on.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Naw, I'm satisfied ending it where I did. :yeshrug:Might go back one day and attempt to complete the remaining chapters.

Real talk though:snoop:I lost my Day 1 horse when I arrived in St. Denis and was never motivated to play again after that.

Dude I kill horses with reckless abandon in this game... you crying over losing a horse... my favorite thing is to shoot the bad guys horses and watch them bust their asses...:mjlol::laff: Horses are the biggest and easiest tarhget to hit

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Dude I kill horses with reckless abandon in this game... you crying over losing a horse... my favorite thing is to shoot the bad guys horses and watch them bust their asses...:mjlol::laff: Horses are the biggest and easiest tarhget to hit
:mjcry:I got attached to my horse. When I lost him, I felt like I lost part of my character. R.I.P. Little Sebastian. Rest easy in horsey heaven.