Kojima shyts on American gamers for not appreciating his new game "Death Stranding"

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
People did the exact same shtick with Breath of the Wild. Talking about it got nice reviews just because it was Zelda but that the game was boring and way inferior to Horizon Dawn Zero :mjlol: Funny how it turned out.

:dead: at this dude saying Italians and Frenchs have more artistic sensitivity and dissing American cinema... Kinda true:mjpls::troll:

Short attention span mfs :troll:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sentiment surely explains the success for Nintendo Switch :mjgrin:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
People did the exact same shtick with Breath of the Wild. Talking about it got nice reviews just because it was Zelda but that the game was boring and way inferior to Horizon Dawn Zero :mjlol: Funny how it turned out.

:dead: at this dude saying Italians and Frenchs have more artistic sensitivity and dissing American cinema... Kinda true:mjpls::troll:

Short attention span mfs :troll:
That’s funny because I love this and I think botw is one of the goat games this generation

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that cool but did you least play Metal Gear Solid: snake eater?

I played ALL the main MGS games since the first one...:ufdup:

MGS 1,2,3 & 4!!! Loved all of them... Snake eater was great that's partially why I didn't play MGS5 or peace walker... MGS3 was the prequel... MGS4 is the end... :francis: