Kojima shyts on American gamers for not appreciating his new game "Death Stranding"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:unimpressed:You know they haven’t played the game in here
Are we talking about Xbox games?
How come the strongest opinions of this game are coming from people who didn't try it.

All you do is deliver packages and walk.

:usure:, cause thats not all you do.
Like Xbox games :ohhh:
This is always the case when people decide off rip that they aren’t interested in something. I went in with the comments in the back of my mind that said this game was a boring FedEx simulator. I turn on the game with incredibly low expectations and to my surprise the game hooks me off rip. The story is interesting as hell, the controls are crazy responsive, the graphics are fantastic and the atmosphere is a perfect balance of hopeful and desperation. Most people on here that have played it have felt the same way. The game is definitely more fun than it appears on the surface. It has the stealth elements of metal gear solid. Sure the idea of making deliveries seems corny and rightfully so, but in actual game play the game delivers tension and action. People that haven’t played it would have you believe all you do is pick up boxes and walk forward to a destination and back to watch cutscenes.
See now he's talking about Grounded? :patrice:

What you said is how gamers today are. During the snes/genesis years everyone played mario and sonic :yeshrug: