Kojima shyts on American gamers for not appreciating his new game "Death Stranding"

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I’m split on this, MGS1-3 are classics for me. MGS 4 had too many cut scenes and MGS V was an unfinished mess; so I’ve been finessed by Kojima before...

That being said, I’ll Redbox Death Stranding during my vacation and see what’s good.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've played Telltale's Walking Dead and like games. It's not about shooting its about the gameplay and the idea of a game built off fetch quest looking uninteresting. I played Life is Strange and enjoyed it. Story can dominate a game and still have it be enjoyable.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Man I’m split on this, MGS1-3 are classics for me. MGS 4 had too many cut scenes and MGS V was an unfinished mess; so I’ve been finessed by Kojima before...

That being said, I’ll Redbox Death Stranding during my vacation and see what’s good.
Broke boy logic
Mgs 5 was broken because of KOONAMI NOT KOJIMA breh koonami rushed the project and we got an unfinished game

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
and how many hours does it take to get past episode three.

Not everyone is willing to pay $60 to wait hours for a game to get interesting. Plenty of other stuff to buy that'll hook you immediately.

I think there is an argument to be made on both sides. It took 10 hours for oblivion to catch on with me. Having not played death stranded, Kojima makes shyt that takes time to grasp, you should be aware of that going in

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broke boy logic
Mgs 5 was broken because of KOONAMI NOT KOJIMA breh koonami rushed the project and we got an unfinished game

Waste $60 bucks being a fool brehs.

And according to Konami, MGSV kept missing deadlines and going over budget which is why Kojima got cut. He isn’t above criticism.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I have never played a Call of Duty before and still don’t think that Death Stranding is that good :yeshrug:
Whether you like FPS games or not, you're either lying about never playing COD or you've just forced yourself for like 2 decades to intentionally not play any of them...I know people that don't even play games that has picked up a controller to try COD at some point in time

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I haven't played the game, so I'm not gonna speak on whether its good or not, but its perfectly fine and logical that people DO play it and not enjoy it or gravitate to it. That's absolutely allowable and possible. Some people want different things out of their video game experiences, and Death Stranding might not offer that person what they'd like to experience. It doesn't make them dumb gamers, or those who like it big brain, intelligent people. :yeshrug:

I'm not gonna concern myself with opinions of those who haven't played it. However I also won't ignore those who have played it and didn't like it. There could be valid criticism in those complaints, and nobody is above valid/constructive criticism.

If you skip all the side quests not long
But this Just proves his point that most gamers are stupid low attention span slow mother fukkers

You acting like a Kojima burner account. :francis:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Waste $60 bucks being a fool brehs.

And according to Konami, MGSV kept missing deadlines and going over budget which is why Kojima got cut. He isn’t above criticism.
You really caping for a company that made metal gear survive seriously? Games are about art not meeting deadlines. Let an artist finish art. Go back to madden of you want a game that's constantly coming out with the same garbage but meets deadlines...