Kojima is the most overrated game developer in history

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
LMAO. I've said from the jump that Death Stranding looked like some ole bullshyt. But these Kojima nuthuggers would have you believe it's something great. Like, because it's weird, and you don't quite get it, it's something epic. But the whole time all I can hear in the back of my head is.....

Jay Z said:
And y'all buy the shyt, caught up in the hype
'Cause the nikka wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright
'Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshyt that he write

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Love MGS but I understand now why Konami kept him on a tight leech dude is a weirdo. :mindblown:

But honestly I wouldn't say he's overrated but damn is that man on heavy drugs. :steviej: Kojima stay with the. :troll:

:russ:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
FedEx the game :laff:
Yo I was thinking the exact same thing. When I saw one guy carrying the body on his back I was like :comeon:. This takes the game trope of carrying around a dumb npc to an unnecessary level.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
H's lowkey retarded but MGSV was the first and only game I played from him and it's good man

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's going to be :mjlol: watching people force themselves to like this :mjlol:

@Kamikaze Revy going to be in the game thread giving updates and tips how to move boxes up mountains and the best possible times to pull a baby our of your ass...and he going to convince himself that it's actual more fun that BOTW:mjlol:

Kojima has drifted into this weird phase where he obviously cares more about his "vision" and "art" than actual games...

We kind of need this to flop so he can get back to making real games that we want to play...not this united state postal service reverse baby suppository simulator...