Kojima is the most overrated game developer in history

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you judge the game when so little has been shown and is known about it. Like I said in another thread he has a great track record with providing good material.....wait and see before you call it shyt.
It's the way of the internet. Complain and jump to conclusions based on teasers

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
This was a teaser? Looks like I saw a good amount of gameplay in that piece of shyt they showed.
Wasn't a teaser. People just saying anything in here. This game has more footage than a lot of upcoming games for next year.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt looks crazy.. Still want to know the point of the game before I judge it

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't a teaser. People just saying anything in here. This game has more footage than a lot of upcoming games for next year.

It was more a montage than anything else, you would have to be an idiot to think this game solely consists of what was shown. I get what Kojima is going for in trying to keep the game a mystery to raise buzz. I am assuming he is thinking his track record has afforded him some leeway and trust with gamers for them to be patient enough to discover what his latest project is about. Ask anyone what this game is about and they will either stutter or just say bullshyt. Facts are no one knows what it is about, sure you might not be impressed so far but to right off the game on the little that has been shown is absurd.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Look I want to be clear. MGS3 remains as one of my favorite games of all time. MGSV probably had the best controls of any game this gen. I'll play Death Stranding when it comes out because despite all the weirdness it'll probably still be a great game.

...But that trailer was ass and it's ok to admit :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Someone who has made 2 of the top 5 games of all-time can never be overrated :ebonymaw:
I think the argument in this thread is that he can't consistently put out that level of quality. Take someone like Shigeru Miyamoto. His consistency is on the higher side. We can't really say Kojima is overrated because he spend most of his career making Metal Gear games. Now that he's away from that franchise we'll see but this latest game looks a bit too weird for me to call it like he's trying too hard.

Also saying Kojima made 2 of the 5 greatest games ever is crazy. He's made some good games but that's a stretch.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Ready to neg so I went and searched for the trailer i figured y'all was hating on

No i didn't just see a baby bootycheeks in the first 10 seconds of this bullshyt :gucci:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I think the argument in this thread is that he can't consistently put out that level of quality. Take someone like Shigeru Miyamoto. His consistency is on the higher side. We can't really say Kojima is overrated because he spend most of his career making Metal Gear games. Now that he's away from that franchise we'll see but this latest game looks a bit too weird for me to call it like he's trying too hard.

Also saying Kojima made 2 of the 5 greatest games ever is crazy. He's made some good games but that's a stretch.
MGS 1 AND 3