Kojima is the most overrated game developer in history

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
1)MGS IV was a good game, not great like MGS III, but better than MGS II, which is considered by most, the worst in the serious.... and it was still a good game besides Snake not being the main protagonist.

2) It's understood that MGS V is an INCOMPLETE GAME. The franchise didn't deserve that ending. V would have been epic if Kojima and Konami could have gotten along well enough to see the project to completion. Que será será!

Having said that... The OP gave Kojima haters a style to run with.

It will be interesting to see if he can reproduce the standard for his games as he did for Konami

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you have only ever played one video game :baldhuh:

You gotta put yourself in the timeframe breh.

I remember my first time as a little kid, playing zelda OOT for the first time. That was such a groundbreaking gaming experience for my young mind and nothing since has topped it.

:wow:

Yep....Shyt hit me at the right time.Most immersive gaming experience of all time.I didn't want to make the jump from my Sega Genesis

to the PS1.I was more into Madden back then.I hated the animation on PS1.The CD versions felt slow & choppy.I was still about

that cartridge life.MGS1 showed me the full power of the Compact Disc.I was mind blown by the general ambience.I could feel the

snow.....By the time I ran into Psycho Mantis, I was done for:wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Uh oh....

Did you watch the entire video, it is stated that the game transitions as you go along so the dev might have just played a portion. Not caping as this seems like a highly ambitious project but going by the mans track record let’s wait and see. If this is trash and scores poorly I won’t touch it like the rest of you.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Some things just stick with you. Everyone remembers the Psycho Mantis fight. The sniper battle with The End is a classic. If you don't :mjcry: at the final battle with The Boss then you have no soul.

man :to:

The music during the fight...the music during the debriefing... the music that plays during the credits :wow: