Kojima is the most overrated game developer in history

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man MSGV gameplay was fun as fukk
I didn’t understand shyt about the story but game was lit

Y’all really didn’t have fun with V?:what:
Chapter 1 was absolute piff. Game was crack. I put in close to 100 hours. I started to go :patrice:when I saw Big Boss was optional. Then Chapter 2 starts and that shyt is remixing old missions then the game ends on some dumb twist. Hated the game ever since.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Chapter 1 was absolute piff. Game was crack. I put in close to 100 hours. I started to go :patrice:when I saw Big Boss was optional. Then Chapter 2 starts and that shyt is remixing old missions then the game ends on some dumb twist. Hated the game ever since.

We never gonna get that Chapter 3 nephew, are we?:mjcry:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
let's not forget he left Konami on bad terms. it's not like he was over there with complete freedom doing exactly what he wanted. you can tell some of the issues with mgs4 and mgs5 were not his decision. especially when he was out there saying one thing and they were saying the opposite.

that said as dumb as the trailer looked it will be interesting to see the game with that sony freedom and budget. it's probably the first time he got to fully realize his vision in a minute
...and its looking like maybe it was konami’s idea to add actual gameplay to his vision. some of the things reviewers are saying are tough for me to ignore...

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
...and its looking like maybe it was konami’s idea to add actual gameplay to his vision. some of the things reviewers are saying are tough for me to ignore...

Kojima actually had some cool game play ideas for MGSV. He wanted full mission co op, expanded mother base ideas, and a fully controllable battle droid. All of this stuff was found in the game code years ago.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the most over rated thread of this year

I remember them negs you sent my way fukk boi. You feel bad watching this bullshyt ass game get the reception it has. If we remove the Kojima curve we're looking at a 7.2 ass game. shyt is basura

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I remember them negs you sent my way fukk boi. You feel bad watching this bullshyt ass game get the reception it has. If we remove the Kojima curve we're looking at a 7.2 ass game. shyt is basura
:mjlol::umad:
:picard: I don’t even know who the hell you are. All that anger. Here’s another neg for you to remember years from now. :wow: